Chapter 11

Micah's POV.

I was on my way to home with Ryan by my side, since I was teaching Ryan some of the basic chapters in English while Calvin was still at his mystery job, I wonder what it would be.

" So, what are you planning to teach me today? " Ryan asked me.

I thought for a while, " I don't know, I'll see. " I replied as we continued walking to my home.

Upon arrival, the house was empty. Thank you lord!  I thought, the troublemaker Dalton was no where to be seen which was good for sure.

" Woah, you're home seems to be cozy." He commented, I didn't expected that.

" Thank you" I said awkwardly because I didn't knew how to react to it. I mean anyone never commented that.

I went to my room while he followed me. I put my bag on my table while Ryan sat down on my bed, " so? What should we read first? "

I sat down on my chair, taking a huge sigh I explained to him what we're gonna read and after 2 hours we were done with some of our chapters.

I was amazed by the fact that we were able to complete that amount of chapters in a short time perhaps that's because of Ryan being a good listener.

" Didn't thought it would be this easy" I said, Ryan passed me his charming smile.

" Probably because I had such a good teacher. " He replied which made me blush.

" Wanna grab a bite? " He asked me.

Before replying, I looked at my phone for two reasons, first to see the time to know whether Parker would be on his way home or not, which turns out to be that there was still some time left till he come back.

Secondly, I was checking on Calvin, in case he left any message for me, turns out to be he didn't left any message so I was free to go.

" Sure.  Where should we go? " I asked him as I was getting my shoes on.

" McDonalds " he replied as he put his bag over his shoulder.

" Okay then " I said as I begin to walk out of my room with Ryan.

On our way to McDonalds we both were chatting and boy, I must say he's funny.

We both soon reached there and he went to order while I sat down on the booth, scrolling through my phone.

" Hey fag? Missed me? "  I heard someone saying and I dreaded to look around and gave the monster. Caleb.

It was Caleb. But wasn't he out for a week?  I turned around with complete fear spreading over my face.

" Thinking how I got here early? Well let's just I wasn't able to stay away for long knowing to the fact that I wouldn't be able to see your misery and I see you're boyfriend isn't even here to protect you from me. " He said as a devil smirk made its way on his lips.

He begin to approach slowly towards me and with every step the world around us begin to fade.

" Hey Micah, who's he? " I turned around and saw Ryan with our burgers.  That was a relief, my fear begin to fade away.

" He's uh- " before I could finish " Caleb." He said as he was walking passed by me," Don't think this is over. "

He smiled at me, devil's smile, I didn't knew what changed his mind but it doesn't matter now. He shared his hand with Ryan and then went outside.

" Who was he anyways? " He asked me. " A jerk. " That's all what I said and since he got a vibe from me saying I don't wanna talk about him, he didn't asked anything else from me.

We both ate our burgers with small chats and then went back to our home. Before going I thanked him for his generous act of taking me out.

Upon my arrival, Parker was in the living room waiting," Hey, where were you? "

" I was out with a friend. "

" Calvin? "

I felt my cheeks burning up, " No. Someone else.  "

" Okay listen, I have something to tell you. "

I nodded for him to continue.

" I am seeing someone for sometime and now I would like you guys to meet her. "

I felt excited, my brother was bringing his girlfriend.

" Oh my god Parker, I'm so happy for you" I said as I hugged him.

" Thank god, I was so worried over how you'll react to this. "

" Are you crazy? My brother is bringing her girlfriend. By the way what's her name? And when is she coming?"

" Sophie and this weekend.  "

" That's a cute name. "

" I know right. "

" For how long you're seeing her? "

" Sometime. "

" Parker. "

" Okay, for months, you know she's so open minded about some delicate topics like.. "

" Like being gay? "

" Yeah, look I know I shouldn't have done that but I told her about you and you being gay, she wasn't conservative when it came to you, instead she was happy that you came out. "

" Okay.. "

" Did I tell you she's a teacher? "

" Woah, I guess it would have been fun. Also, how are you planning on telling this to him? "

He sighed at that, " I really don't want him to make any scene so, I guess I have to tell him. "

I nodded and then we continued talking for like another hour and I was happy for him from the bottom of my heart.  He really deserves this.

We both kept on talking until the front door opened, we both looked up and saw Dalton with a.... Wait what? A big bruise on one of his cheek and a black eye.

He looked at us, scoffed and went upstairs. Seems like somebody got into a fight. Now, I look forward to see Sophie on this weekend.

A/N: I know kind of short one I hope you'll enjoy reading this. Don't forget to tell me what you think about this by commenting.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.