Chapter 4

Micah's POV.

I was shocked to see the person in front of me,  it was Calvin, how did he come to know where I live?  I didn't tell him.

" Aren't you gonna let me in? " he questioned and I got away from the door,  giving him space enough to let him in.

" who is it? " Parker yelled from the living room.  " Uh, my classmate. " I yelled back. Calvin was on his phone while Parker came, " Call me if you need anything. " he said and then went to kitchen.

" Are we going to stand here for forever? " Calvin asked me. I brushed off the thoughts in my head and said, " Follow me. "

I took him to my room, he was  surprised would be an understatement, in my room there was a big cabinet with 5-6 shelves, filled with books. 

" I didn't knew that you were such a big nerd. " He said and I just looked down.

" Anyways, tell me how can I help in the project? " he asked me. I was a little bit confused, shouldn't I be doing the whole thing while he just sit back and surf in his phone?

" I said, what should i do? " he asked again snapping me out of my thoughts. He came close to me for no reason, I took one step back and he took two steps close to me.

This happened until my back hit the wall, leaving no space for me to run. He came more close to me, our chests pressed on each other, a little gap in between our face.

He said in a husky voice," I ask you what should I do? " and then he softly bite my ear, I just froze there. His body was pressing mine and I just didn't know what do to but I must say something.

" Uh,  c-can y-you please go and find this? " I stuttered, getting away from him to the table which was next to my bed, thank God, I already made a list of things that I need. I handed him the list and he smirked.

" Thanks. " He said again in a husky voice, giving me shivers. What was I doing at that moment?  I should have stopped him when he came that close to me.

But why didn't I?  It felt like my body give up.  " Okay I'll be back with them in half an hour, till then wait for me and don't you dare to start alone. " He warned me like he would do something bad if I didn't obey him.

I nodded and he left. I made him bought some of the essential stuff for the project. Until he came, I read a book peacefully which only short-lived.

My bedroom's door was wide open revealing a tall and strong figure, Calvin. He sat down next to me with a questioning look. 

" Now w-we wi-will se-search about the-se poets. " I stuttered in fear like he will kill me. He came close to me, looking me in my eyes.

" Say that without stuttering." He said in his deep, dark voice. I said what he told me, " We will find about these poets. "

" Good." he said. I got off from the bed, put my book back on the shelf and took out another one and handed him the book. 

" Here write this. " I said pointing him to the paragraph of a chapter, which I've book marked. " Okay. " he replied and begin to write what i told him.

We both were doing our works, when he just looked at me and said, " Did someone ever told you that you are cute? " he asked out of nowhere.

I was shocked because honestly I wasn't expecting that, I mean was he high or something. I didn't know how to respond to it,  so i just shrug.

He huffed in annoyance and grabbed me by my chin. " Always answer me when I talk to you. " he threatened me. " You're hurting me " I managed to say it out.

Suddenly, his expression changed completely, his careless expression turned into an expression full of concern. His hand leave my mouth and I took a sigh in relief.

"  I'll meet you tomorrow. " he said and took his leather jacket which was hanging behind my door and he left.

What a weirdo? I thought but there was something that was still bothering me about it. Why didn't i did anything when he was that much close to me? 

" Micah come down! " I heard Parker yelled from the living room. " Coming! " I replied. 

I shook all the thoughts out of my head and then headed downstairs where i saw Dalton sitting on the couch, watching movie and Parker was standing near him with a really irritated expression.

" Tell him to go back to his room. " Parker told me. Oh not again, they both were again doing this ignoring thing where Parker tried to ignore him to make him realize what he did was wrong, on the contrary Dalton enjoyed it as he was able to irritating Parker.

" Dalton why do you always have to be a pain in a** " I growled. " Don't you dare to talk to me like that I am still older than you. " he said in his deep voice.  I rolled my eyes," Just go back to your room." I said. 

" Make me. " he mocked. This won't be easy, I saw his phone lying on the table, so i smirked. " If that's thy will. " I said.

I grabbed his phone and ran upstairs without a break, when Dalton came to his senses,  he didn't take much time to run after me.

" Micah, I swear you will be dead if you didn't returned my phone. " he yelled gritting his teeths.

I smirked and threw his phone into his room while i rushed into mine. I was really thankful that Dalton's room was first and after that it was mine and in the end of the hall it was Parker's.

I rushed into mine and locked the door. " Micah, open the door!  You're making things worse for yourself!"  he threatened me.

" Yeah,  like I care. " I sassed. He kept on banging my door and suddenly he stopped, that was suspicious for me because he never gave up that easily.

I put my ear on the door,  trying to listen what was happening outside but I didn't heard anything.

" You are going to your room.  Right now! " I heard Parker said, gritting his teeth to Dalton.

" Ugh, Fine. " He said with a defeat in his voice. Before going he banged my door for a last time and said, " Don't think you'll get away with this easily. "

I rolled my eyes. Sometimes he just pretends to be rough but he's not and trust me on this one.

I took out my phone, put ear pods in my ears and begin to listen music while laying down on the bed.  I closed me eyes and fall asleep.

——————————

Hey, everyone.

I know that it's corona time and most of you are quarantined. So, in order to give you something to pass your time, Here's an update.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.