Chapter 16

"Oh..Micah" Hearing Calvin moan makes me groan in pleasure. I trace the love bites I left all along his neck with my tongue.

His hands are all over me and hell, I'm losing it. Our lips find each other again and I feel breathless in a second. I can feel his hand on my belly going down slowly...

"Ugh." My phone rings ruining the moment and Calvin lets out a sigh. It's Parker .  Obviously getting worried his ass off. Boy, sometimes he really is a pain in the a**.

I recieved a text from him asking if I was okay and when will I be home? I replied him that I was fine and will be home soon.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Calvin asks with a fond smile, his eyes lingering back and forth between my eyes and lips.

Movie? Well, that sounds like a good idea. I peck his lips and whisper "Sure."

"Let me just freshen up 'kay. Pick a movie of your choice till then." He walks to the bathroom and I hear the shower running.

Just when I start searching for a good movie I hear him shout "No romcoms shit!" I laugh shaking my head. Why do I find it cute? Lol. He really had to maintain his so called bad boy figure.

I continue my search on my phone, looking for a good movie that was up as I  was walking in his room. I chuckle as I see how mess his room was. There we go with his cuteness again.

Something gets stuck on my feet making me look down and when I took a closer look at the black cloth laying just under the side drawer. It seems oddly familiar. I'm sure I've seen it somewhere.

Think..think..think...

Oh! Right!

Caleb! It's the same black mask wore by the person who raped Caleb. But..what's this doing here?

So many thoughts run through my mind. No. I shouldn't jump to conclusions like this.

I started looking around and rummage through all the drawers to see if I can find anything else, that will prove me wrong. I really hope I don't find anything, please just let it be a coincidence. No it just can't be what I think it was...right?

And all these thoughts come to a halt when I find a cardboard box under his bed, covered in dust and with the alphabet 'M' written on top with a marker.

I don't have a good feeling about this. Should I open it? Yes I should...I just have to. But what if..

Fuck it!

I opened the box and I definitely didn't expect this. Pictures. And more pictures.

But it's me. I'm in these pictures!

My head starts pounding as I'm unable to comprehend what I'm seeing right now. Be it me in my garden or sleeping in my room, all those things were captured. What the fuck is even going on?! Don't tell me....

I hear the shower stop and hurriedly keep the box back to where it was under the bed. I keep the mask inside my jacket and just then, Calvin comes out of the bathroom, his wet body shining in the sunlight peeping through the window.

He smiles and looks for his clothes in the wardrobe. I stare blankly, my mind a whole mess as I find it hard to acknowledge what I just saw. But I cam't confront him right now. I know it's a bad idea. Not now.

Calm down Micah.

Lost in my thoughts, his kiss takes me by surprise as I find him standing in front of me now in a simple black tee and shorts.

"What happened?"

I try my best to smile and mask my emotions. "Nothing."

"Do you mind if we watch a thriller movie?  I know a good one. Bet you won't see the twists coming." I asked with a chuckle trying, not to look suspicious.

He nodded as I carefully placed the box back under his bed, oh boy what should I do? This can't be happening. All those security and love that I felt for him vanished as these things came infront of me.

Now, all I felt was a sense of terror running through my entire body. I don't feel safe anymore but I can't do anything stupid, not atleast now.

Now Calvin was more dangerous than anything at the moment, if he can't do all these things I wonder what else he could do. But how did he came to know about what Caleb did, if his phone was broken?

What if it's one of his other lies? What if there's a bigger picture that I can't see? This was all driving me crazy.

With a fake smile hiding my fears I went with him on the movie. Yeah. I definitely didn't see any of it coming.

A/N:- Hey everyone, an update for y'all. I know a small chapter but don't worry next chapter will be long and more dramatic. I hope you like this.

What should Micah do, now that he know about Calvin?

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.