Chapter 12

Micah's POV.

Currently I was going through my books, to see if I had forgotten anything.

" Don't worry you've learned everything. " Calvin reminded me. " I know but revising chapters won't hurt. " I replied and continued going through my books.

" Guess I can't win on this one from you. " He said. " You bet. " I said as a smirk made its way on my lips.

Actually, our teacher told us that we will have an English exam tomorrow. So, Calvin and I decided to study together, more like Calvin disturbing me while studying.

" C'mon let's do something else. " He huffed as he closed his books and threw them on the bed. I rolled my eyes at his childish behaviour.

He then placed his hands under my arms, literally picking me up like a baby and placing me on his lap, his giant arms wrapping around my body. " God, this is so boring." He pouted and he snuggle in my neck.

" Sure. Calvin, I won't repeat this pet me study, please. " I whined as he begin to plant soft kisses on my neck and although I hate to admit it, but it was turning me on.

He begin to suck on my soft spot, earning a moan from me. " Cal- " before I could even say anything he shut me up by crashing our lips together.

His tongue easily made its way in my mouth, the books that I was holding, fell on the floor because I was in so much pleasure that I wasn't able to hold it.

He stood up with my legs wrapped around my waist while my arms around his neck. He carefully puts me down on the bed. I knew where this was going and I was nervous for sure.

After sex ( sorry for the disappointment)

I was laying in my bed, with my head placed in Calvin's chest while his arm was wrapped around me protectively.

" It was awesome. " I admitted though it made mme blush and I hide my face in his chest. He rubbed my back to console me.

I looked him in his eyes and I felt something else, something I never saw before, in his eyes.

" I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow at school. " He said as he untangled himself  from my arms. Since, I was completely worn out. I just fell into the arms of sleep.

Next morning, when I walked out of house, I was wearing some oversized clothes since, I was trying to hide all the hickeys that Calvin gave me last night.

Calvin was waiting for me outside in his car. I opened the door and greeted him warmly and I expected him to say the same.

" What are you wearing? " He asked. I gave him a look saying what the hell are you talking about?

" An oversized hoodie. " I said it like it was the most obvious thing.

He took a puff from his cigarette and begin to drive to school. Upon our arrival, I tried to open my door but Calvin locked it with central locking.

I turned to him and said," open the door Calvin we're getting late. " I said.

He grabbed me neck, bringing my neck close to his mouth, he sucked on my neck, giving me a hickey. Right there in our school's parking lot.

" Ca-lvin. " I tried to resist but it was hard to do that. Once he was done, " don't you even think about hiding it. " He warned me as I was about to try to cover it.

Both of us got out of the car and and Calvin immediately held my hand tightly, his grip was firm enough to leave a bruise.

With that we walked into the school and upon passing the front gate, we got all the eyes on us.

People were looking at us like they've seen a ghost or something. I can tell by their looks that they wanted to speak something but didn't spoke because of Calvin.

" Calvin please let go of my hand. " I whispered, his hand didn't bulge. Even my hickey that I just got was completely exposed and I was embarrassed.

What is wrong with him?

We walked to our first class and I saw Ryan in the class. " Someone's late. " He taunted with amusement. I rolled my eyes. He looked at me, mainly on that hickey but he just ignored it.

" So, do you know that Mr. Richard's won't be joining us today for his class. " Ryan said enthusiastically. " So, how about we bunk this class. Only if, of course you're boyfriend doesn't have a problem with it. "

I blushed at the word boyfriend . I looked up to Calvin who just nodded " I'll join you both as well. " He said.

All three of us got up and went outside. If you ask me, it wasn't usual for me to ditch my classes but I can do that for my friend.

There was a practice football going on so Calvin pulled me to the bleachers and we all sat on the benches. Both of them begin to watch the practice carefully while I sat there being totally bored. 

Football freaks were running around the ground like madman, chasing the ball. I mean what's the point of football, 22 jocks of schools running for a ball? Its actually funny for me. 

I know, I know I should love football just like others but I don't. " That was a nice shot. " Ryan commented on a kick made by a jock.

" I know right. " Calvin admitted. " Jesus! I can't believe you two actually like that. " I said.

Both of them gave me a stare like I was an alien or something. " You don't like sports. " Calvin asked me in disbelief.

I shook my head. " Not a single percent. " I said with a click of my tongue. " Oh boy, I can't believe you." Ryan said raising his hands in the air in disbelief.

" You know what have fun watching the game. I'm going back. " I said in an attempt to gain their attention but of them just nodded there heads and I went back to class, to read a book. Its better to utilise free time while reading a novel rather than watching some stupid game.

A/N:- Hey everyone. Here a new chapter for today. Make sure to tell me about your views on this by commenting.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.