Chapter 17

Micah's POV.

I couldn't sleep last night, not after what I saw in Calvin's room. All those pictures of mine and that mask. They were haunting me in my sleep.

Everytime I close my eyes and I felt someone staring at me. Although I knew this was just my mind but still.

At one point I thought to sleep with Parker but I thought against it, I'm 17 almost 18 what sort of a guy would I be if I couldn't sleep alone in my room?

I had to confront him because this was eating me from inside and I couldn't even tell Parker about this. This was my problem, I should be the one to find its solution.

I texted Calvin to meet me at my house, my house was empty since was Parker was out on a date with Sophie while Dalton was not at house.

It wasn't even half an hour when I heard a knock on the front door, I pulled myself together and went downstairs to open the door.

" Hey " Calvin cheerfully greeted with, he pecked my lips and then came inside. " So, what do you wanna do tonight? " He asked me.

I mustered all the courage I could find to confront him " Calvin, please answer me honestly. Where were you when Caleb was rapped? " I asked him.

He looked at me like I was a lunatic, " Micah, I told you I was home and had a fight with my mum's boyfriend. " He lied again.

" Calvin I know you were the one who did it. I know because I saw the same mask that the man was wearing in the video in your room. " I confronted him.

He scoffed," So, what you just assume that I did it. Seriously, Micah I didn't expected that from you. "

" Alright then, mind explaining what my photos were doing in your house ? Why were there my photos of doing my regular stuff?" I said in a stern voice.

Calvin laughed at that, trying to change the topic," Micah, it was just my hobby. "

" What hobby? To be obsessed  with someone to this extent that you stalk even when they sleep or do anything without you?" I bolted on him. Boy, I was so pissed off at him.

" Micah, I can explain. " He pleaded.

" The hell you can. " I said as I crossed my arms around my chest.

" I was obsessed with you, okay. I admit it, I just wanted to be with you and now that I am, I stopped this all. I just don't like you getting hurt and I'll hurt everyone who hurt you. " He explained.

" What if you're the one who hurted me? What would you do then? " I asked him.

Silence. Was all that was left in the house. Dead silence. Suddenly Calvin's eyes became devoid of feelings.

" Don't cross the line Micah. I'm just protecting you from all those guys out there who wants you. Who wants to do many things, hurtful things. " Calvin justified his eyes full of jealousy thinking of other men touching him.

" As long as I can see, I need protection from you. You're insane Calvin. How do these things even come in your mind? " I said, man I was so angry at him.

" I'm not insane! " Calvin yelled almost making me flinch. His eyes filled with hatred looked at him. I didn't know how that hatred got there but it did and it's result will not be good.

" I love you. " Calvin said.

" You don't love me, you just love the idea of me being with you. I can't believe I ever felt something for you." I said as I was trying to hold my tears back.

" No, Micah think again please. " Calvin said as he got close to me and tried to kiss me forcefully.
"Stop it.  Calvin, get out of my house! Don't you ever dare to talk to me. Ever again! " I yelled  at him as I pushed him away. Anger flashing in every word that escaped my lips.

I was so damn angry at me and also afraid, I was alone and I didn't know what he will do to me. I turned around to calm myself, I rubbed my face with my hand.

I shut my eyes for some minutes when I felt a sharp pain behind my forehead, it hurted so much that I felt life slipping out of me.

My legs wobbled up, making me fall on the ground, all I saw was Calvin with a vase, blood was dripping from that vase.

I felt darkness cowering my eyes and a strange voice call out of name.

Parker's POV.

I was getting out from my office and when I checked my phone for the 10th time, Micah hadn't texted me or called me which was strange.

Well, I guess he must be out with Calvin and they might be doing their couple things.

I sat in my car and then drove to my house. I pulled into my driveway and saw all the lights were off. Seems like no one was at home.

I turned the doorknob of front door and it was open. Now, that's strange.

I cautiously opened the door and turned the light on. Firstly checked the kitchen and then headed to living room.

My whole world came crashing down in front of me. 

A body laid down on the floor, lifeless. It was like my worst nightmare became reality.

" Micah! " I yelled and rushed to his side, he was in the pool of his own blood. I checked his nerves, they weren't there. He wasn't breathing.

No.. no.. this can't be.... He can't die... Not him.... Not my baby brother....

I immediately took out my phone and I was trying to dial 911 but my hands were shivering so much that I could barely dial.

Nevertheless, I dial 911 and told the operator to send an ambulance immediately. Next thing, I did was calling Dalton.

I didn't know why I did that maybe because he was the last one of my family and there was no one else left.

After that, I just looked at Micah, how pale his skin was. All those memories that we spent were flashing before my eyes. The entire world came to a halt.

Soon, the police and ambulance arrived. They motioned to Micah's body and I just sat by his side, everything seems to be slow.

" Mr. Skimmers. I need you to come with me. " One of the officers said, I blankly stared at him for sometimes before going with him.

When I stepped out of my house. Dalton came running to me.

" Parker what happened? " He asked. When I called him I didn't told him about what happened, I just told him to come home.

" He's gone Dalton. He's gone." I said before breaking down infront of me. I hugged him while he was processing what I just said.

I broke my hug before going with the police. At the station, they asked me various questions about did Micah had enemies? Or what did he said the last time I talked to him.

I told them everything that I knew. I told them about this Caleb guy and also, that he was with his boyfriend the last time I talked to him.

" Okay, we'll inform you if we get any lead. " I nodded before heading outside.

On the reception, I saw a familiar face, it was Calvin and he was covered in blood.

My mind immediately thought of the worst case scenario but then he confirmed it.

" I killed Micah, I'm here to turn myself in..... "

A/N:- Oh my god, what did I just write?

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.