Chapter 7

Micah's POV.

Here it comes. Another punch and I was done, my legs felt so weak that i didn't took time to collapse on the floor.

The blood was dripping out of my mouth now and I passed out on the ground.

My eyes shot open and I was trying to figure out where I was, I tried to get up but suddenly I felt a stinging pain in my head.

" Lay down! Who told you to get up? " It was our school's nurse. I recalled everything what happened.

1 hour earlier

I was by my locker, putting the books back in since it was lunch and then I headed for cafeteria.

Upon my arrival I saw Caleb already standing at the entrance of it with his gang of douche bags and their eyes were like of hunters finding their prey.

Now a billion dollar question who is their prey? 

And the answer is ME. Yay!! Too late now. They already saw me before I could even run.

" Look, who's showing up his face! " he exclaimed catching his gang's attention and here begins the favourite show of everyone.

Let's hit Micah!! A shower of punches and kicks were on me until I was so pathetic to stand straight.

The last thing that I remember was hitting the ground hard.

Flashback over.

I was feeling a bit dizzy because of those punches. " We have informed your guardians about your injuries." The nurse informed me.

Oh hell, Parker will kill me before anyone lays a finger on me. " Why would you do it?" I tried to argue but quickly regretting it as I felt a sudden sting in .

" Honey, in this condition I would suggest you not to argue with me." She sassed back. Woah, can a nurse do that? I think not.

After 10 minutes or so, I saw a man fuming with anger, Parker he gave me a deathly glare, making me gulp hard .

He just said," Get in the car. " I didn't dare to said anything else but to follow him, he also held one of my arm, just in case,you know for safety purposes.

Once we were in the car, he glanced at me and I saw tears forming in his eyes, something which I didn't saw after our parents death.

" Parker i- " he cut me off by saying," Why didn't you told me about this?" That's all what he said leaving me speachless.

I just looked down at my hands because that was the only thing that I could do at that time.

How was I supposed to tell him that I was too weak to fight back?

How was I supposed to tell him that I get bullied everyday?

How was I supposed to tell him all this?

He would pity on me or I would feel pathetic, I would just add to his problems.

The ride to home was completely silent. Even upon your arrival, neither of us said anything but went to our rooms.

I just fell limp on my bed like a lifeless body, blankly staring at the ceiling. Thinking of everything that happened so far.

How was bullied every single day until today when it crossed it's limit. I got up from the bed and went to my bathroom.

I heard the front door opened and closed and I knew that Parker just left for his work.

When I returned suddenly I had a wired feeling like someone is watching me again, I looked out of the window and I saw a black figure,since it wasn't that dark I completely saw the whole figure.

But unfortunately I didn't saw his face, cuz his face was covered and he wore some really dark clothes.

Great, another problem added to mine. Now, I was not even safe in my own god damn room!! Even Parker was not in the house with whom I could feel safe.

I sighed in annoyance cuz this was crossing limits now. Before I could even think of anything else I heard the door bell.

I went to answer it and it was Calvin to my surprise. Well, since our project was over what was he doing here now?

" Aren't you gonna let me in? " He questioned me and I let him in. Before you all could ask, no his clothes were not matching with the person I saw today.

" You okay?" He asked me once we got in my room. There was concern in his voice, actual one which I've heard only in Parker's voice.

I nodded and looked down completely lying , he gentle cupped my face with his hands, making me look into his eyes.

" Now tell me." He softly said. That's it, I just lost my control on myself, I let the emotion take control over my body and I broke down infront of him.

I didn't knew why I did that but I guess it was worth it, because I just kept on running away from my feelings and now I was finally facing them.

He brought me close to his chest, while wrapping his arms protectively around me and I felt safe in his arms like nothing wrong would happen with him around me.

He softly rubbed circles on my back while I cried on his chest. " I don't know why I am so pathetic? I am just a burden on my brothers. They would be better without me. " I cried on his chest.

" Don't you ever say that! You have no idea how much your loved ones care about you. They love you no matter what.'' he said like he was one of them.

" And they wouldn't be able to live if anything happen to you. Not even me." He said and I was thunderstruck.

" I love you, Micah and none of this would have happened if would have been on time. If I would have protected you from Caleb and others. " He continued and at the same time he admitted that he loved me.

I just snuggled into his chest since these words just flattered my heart and to be honest, I was blushing.

" That's good to know. " I said and then I kissed him, he leaned into my embrace and we made out. Still, I wasn't believing that I was the one who initiated this kiss.

That makes me gay. Wait! Gay!!!!

My brothers would kill me and whatever just happened today added to the cause.

Calvin left me with a dilemma whether I should tell my brothers about it or not especially Parker.

————————

Hey everyone.

I know update after ages. Do comment me with your views about what would happen next.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.