Chapter 8

Micah's POV.

Today I finally gathered enough courage to came out of the closet and tell my brothers about me being gay. It just didn't felt right that I was hiding a big part of my identity from Parker. Who gives a crap about Dalton?

" Parker can I talk to you?" I asked my brother as I entered in his room while he was on his bed with laptop in his lap. His eyes were focussed on his laptop.

" I'm all ears." He said without even looking at me. "Parker this is serious. " I said in a serious voice, getting his full attention.

He turned off his laptop, placed it on the bed next to him and then turned to me. " Okay, what is it? " He said.

I took a deep breath and said," I want to tell you about something... " He hummed, making me to complete my sentence. " I-I'm g-gay " I finally said and turned my head down.

My eyes welled up with tears and I don't know why I was crying? The room suddenly went silent. I wasn't able to face Parker. Only the sound of sniffles that I was making.

I felt Parker moved from his place and felt two arms wrapped around me. I was shocked at first and then he said," It's okay to be gay there's nothing wrong with that. It's not like you have committed a sin or something, don't you ever dare to cry over the fact that you're gay. It made no difference to me. For me you're just my little brother and nothing will ever change that . "

His words made me cry harder I didn't knew why but it just did and I wrapped my arms around his neck, while hiding my face in his chest. He gentle pat my head.

" I thought you would be mad at me. " I said in between my sobs to which he replied," I'm not mad. It's just I thought you tell me this sooner. "

I was shocked so did he knew all along? " What do you mean sooner? "

He smiled and said," Do you really thought I would never know about you being gay?

I mean I know you blush a lot while going to the public bathrooms and there were also other signs. Do you want me to count them for you? "

My face got red because I was blushing like a mad man. " No! No, don't you even think about it." I replied.

"It's just wanted you to tell me on your own.  I never wanted to push you. So, that's why. " He said.

"So, do you got a boyfriend or something?" He  further asked me and me being me told him about me and Calvin.

" Wow, I never expected you would be this fast. But if you're happy then I'm happy for you as well. " He said. God, he's the king of positivity and that's what I like about him. Rather being negative and saying toxic things he prefer to talk calmly with a positive attitude.

After few minutes when I had calmed down I told Parker not to tell this to Dalton and he agreed with me.

It felt like my heart got so much lighter. Later on, Parker left for his work and Dalton went out with his friends which means I was alone and I enjoy my own company.

I went back to my room and begin to read one of my novel.

I was so lost in reading that I haven't noticed that Calvin had entered the room and was fondly watching me. I looked at him surprisingly and he gave me an amusing look.

" Calvin you should have knocked before stepping in my room and by the way how did you get in? " I scolded him and he replied quickly ," I know you're house keys are under the fake stone placed in the flower poot near your entrance. "

"  That is so wrong. You should knock first before entering others house. Now you'll have punishment for it." I said sternly and he faked fear in his and took some steps closer to me. He bent over on his knees while his arms were on the bed, he joined his hands and said," please no punishment" he fake pleaded.

"Now, you will cuddle with me. " I said and his face light-up with the thought of it. He climbed on the bed next to me, wrapping his giant arms around my body. I placed my novel on the table and place my arms above Calvin's. My back was facing Calvin's chest.

" This is the best punishment that I've ever got in my entire life. You know if this would be the punishment I will make sure to do it again and again." He said. I turned around and looked at him," Say that again?" I said.

He smiled at me and gave me a kiss on my cheek, made me blush. " So, do you wanna go on a movie tomorrow? " He asked me.

" Umm sure. " I replied calmly while from the inside I was freaking out a lot. I don't what will I do? I mean technically this is my first date. Right?

" We'll go around 7 tomorrow. Which one do you wanna see? " He said and I thought for a while before coming up with a movie name. " Godzilla king of monsters " I replied.

" Seriously?!? I thought people like you don't like those kind of movies. " He said. I shifted my position now we were facing each other.

" What do you mean by people like me? "  I said with a stern eye. " I mean a nerd like you " he erupted in a fits of laughter after that.

I begin to hit his chest and he was laughing uncontrollably. " Every thing apart but still it's not good getting into other's house without their permission. " I again reminded him.

" Okay, sorry. I promise from next time I will never enter your house without your permission. Happy?" He asked me and I nodded.

Since I was happy with his promise, I wrapper my arms around him and hide my face in his chest and so we cuddled.

———————————

Hey everyone!

I know I am really slow at updates. I apologise for the delay. I hope you like today's chapter don't forget to tell me your views by commenting. 

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.