Chapter 1

Micah's POV.

I rushed down from my house as i was getting late for my bus. If I missed this, then I had to walk to my school which will be hard. Really, really hard.  Trust me on this one.

I went to my stop and saw the bus but before i could reach , the driver begin to drive the bus and i was seeing it going away.

I yelled for the bus to stop but it didn't stopped or perhaps the noise on the bus would be enough to make the driver mad and in that madness, he didn't heard that someone was yelling for the bus to stop.

I rushed to catch but failed miserably I tripped on my feet and fall down, kids inside the bus were adoring the show that was put infront of them, laughing. But I can't blame them, that's just my clumsiness.

" You're a loser. " one of them said getting his head out of the bus' window and then keeping it back inside.

Yeah like its something new for me. I sighed and stood up and begin to walk to the school.

After half an hour, I reached school panting, trying to catch my breath. I went straight to my locker ," Hey,  Fag " Oh no, I thought, I really hate hearing this voice.

I turned around and saw the person whose face I want to see at last, Caleb. I immediately looked down 'cause making an eye contact was always bad. This made him more furious on me.

" Oh little Micah is scared! " He yelled with a fake dishearten voice.  " I hope you brought my history homework. " suddenly his voice changes in the devilish one and I nodded fastly.

" Why are you doing this? " I said keeping my head. " Because I enjoy doing it. Now,  don't waste my time or else I would do worse to you. " he threatened me.

I took out the sheets from my bag and handed the sheets over. He punched me in my stomach, making me wince.

" Have a good day,  dork. " He said and then left with his friends to his class.  I sighed and stood up from my place.

I never get it,  why he was my bully? I mean we were friends in middle school but something changed and he just turned into a bully. I never got to ask him why? 

He just became so distant to me like I was a completely strange to him or he was completely a stranger to me, either way the point was that he bullied me. 

The person who once protected me turned out to be the one from whom I need protection. Why?  Still no answer to that.

I took my books and headed to my first period.  I entered my class and sit in the front. Everyone were talking and since I got no friends, so i decided to read my book instead of staring on the objects in the class room.

Did I mention before that I was fond of books ? No,  well that's my mistake, I was crazy for books.  So,  I begin to read through passage to passage and fell into the fantasy world.

I didn't even realise that my English teacher,  Mr.  Antonio had entered the class. " Mr. Skimmers, would you like to share what are you reading so fondly? I hope it would be fascinating for us as well just like its for you. " he said.

Whole class bursted into fits of laughter and I blushed harder. I look around and saw that everyone were laughing. My eyes landed on one person, who seems to be not caring what happened.

I was shocked 'cause I can't believe my eyes.  Calvin wasn't laughing  wouldn't that be humorous for him ?

But instead it felt like he didn't care what was happening, he was just scrolling in his phone.