chapter 1

hey yall, back with the treasure ships lol. i worked really hard on this story and i hope u like it. also i have no idea why i made this chapter so damn long but i'm proud of it. enjoy!
also on ao3, my username there is astagfirullah_brother

song: gangsta's paradise by coolio, L.V.

"Fucking pigs." Jeongwoo seethed through gritted teeth. He balled his hands into fists on the cafeteria table. The others sitting on the table didn't seem to share the same anger he had, which made him glare at them one by one. They looked down to avoid his gaze with blank faces.

It's been two weeks, and they still haven't done anything. People may think that they're scared or they're just taking their sweet time. Jeongwoo wasn't satisfied with either options. They needed a taste of their own medicine. It might be the only thing helping him sleep at night.

"Are you guys not mad?" He questioned in disbelief with his brows furrowed. A couple of sighs left the table. Hyunsuk put down his soda can with a clink and looked straight into Jeongwoo's eyes. His white collared shirt had the first button unbuttoned and the school tie loosened.

"We are mad." He sighed. Jeongwoo eyed him up and down with his top lip curled in a snarl. Mashiho rolled his eyes and shook his head as he looked to the other side. The silence in the table made Jeongwoo more restless. He expected enthusiasm, not everyone to be so silent.

"You sure don't look like it." Jeongwoo scoffed and leaned back in his seat.

"We are mad, but I think we need to give it up." Junghwan shrugged. Jeongwoo narrowed his eyes at him and got closer to the table. One more statement, and he would be pushed over the edge.

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"They fucked up our cars and we haven't done anything in two fucking weeks!" Jeongwoo shouted in frustration. his friends faces froze in surprise. He was half standing up, not realising how loud he was. His eyes skimmed over the cafeteria when a silence fell after his outburst.

People's eyes were glued on him, he slowly sat back down and crossed his arms with a grimace painted on his face. Students looked back at their friends and continued doing whatever they were doing before .

He scoffed and looked to the side only to be met with the mocking eyes of another table. He knew that table too well. his hands were balled into fists as he watched them laugh and snicker. A rage of fire lit in his insides when he saw Watanabe Haruto smirking at him. He gritted his teeth and glared back at him. His face looked so punchable.

The rage of he felt distracted him from the sound of clinking footsteps behind him. it felt like they were glaring at each other for hours. Haruto's feline eyes stared back at him with so much belittlement, Jeongwoo had to hold himself back.

A pair of hands on his shoulders snapped him back. Haruto scoffed and looked back at his friends. Jeongwoo didn't even have to look back to know who that person was.

"'Sup losers." Jayoon greeted and sat down beside Jeongwoo. Her long black hair was pushed back by a red headband and her tall figure complimented the sucky school uniform . She reached her hand forward to give Mashiho a handshake then moved onto Hyunsuk. Jeongwoo looked down with a tense look on his face, all he needed was focus.

"Hey." She called and shook his shoulder, he turned his head to her. "What's up?"

"Nothing." He muttered and leaned back in his seat, crossing his arms in front of him. She slightly furrowed her brows at him in confusion and looked around the cafeteria. She craned her neck back to see the other table sitting across from them. Her face twisted into a grimace when she saw them look over at their table. She put up her middle finger at them with a scowl on her face making them turn their heads back. Jeongwoo let out a chuckle.