chapter 3

if yall haven't watched how to get away with murder, watch it now.

song recommendation: sk8r boi by avril lavigne

A warm breeze pressed against Jeongwoo's skin as he walked through the city, making him wince. His surroundings were noisy. If he was driving in his car, it wouldn't be as noisy. He figured he should've woken up earlier, it was too crowded. He recognised uniforms from other school, girls, guys. People were trying to catch the buses, some were walking to wherever they wanted to go. Reminded him to be more grateful.

He stuffed his hands in his pocket, his eyes were still narrowed in discontentment. His footsteps were getting faster and faster once he noticed the unfortunately familiar bus stop . He looked around at his surroundings. Bright sunny weather, huge buildings, sky scrapers, busy streets, the unpleasant sound of traffic . Nothing new in the city of Seoul.

A grimace made its way to his face when he noticed the amount of people waiting in the bus stop. His shoulders dropped as he rolled his eyes, dragging his footsteps to the bus stop. The closer he got, the recognisable navy, red and white uniform of his school came clearer to view. He winced to see clearer as he walked.

There were two girls turning their backs to him. One tall girl with long hair black hair and another shorter one with short hair beside her. They looked oddly familiar. His proximity to them at this point was closer than he intended, his mind was too caught up.

Then one of them turned her head to the side to face the girl next to her. His eyes widened when he recognised these faces. He unconsciously let go of a sigh relief. But he got confused.

"Minyoung?" He accidentally said out loud. Minyoung turned her head to him at the mention of her name, making the other girl turn around to him. Jayoon's signature look of curiosity met his.

They didn't look as surprised as him. As if they knew he would be there. Made him scared his dad or uncle had people tailing him.

"About time you'd be here." Jayoon said and crossed her arms, looking him up and down. The look of judgement on her face had him slightly taken back. Minyoung looked at him with a smirk on her face. That was rich.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"We wanted to go to the bus with you." Minyoung chirped.

That just made him made confused. They didn't know how lucky they were to have people drive them. Minyoung was about to get her drivers licence and Jayoon already had a car. He looked at them with a grimace as he crossed his arms, returning the look of judgement right back at Jayoon.