chapter 12

hey yalllllll. i was so mfing late this timmmmmeeee. i was struggling with my health and no it's not covid. i was trying to find time for writing wallahi. i made this chapter long for yall thooooo. and imma make the rest of my chapters long too 😩

song: burn out by johnny goth

The smoke started to become a thicker shade of black. Jeongwoo huffed a breath, shoving the gun in his back pocket as he walked towards the electrical panel with no idea how to fix it . Since the warehouse didn't belong to him or his dad, he didn't really care. But who knows what it might cause.

He pulled the panel door open careful not to get his finger zapped again. None of what he saw made sense. It was just wires jumbled up together on the brink of ripping. Maybe if they chose a better warehouse to dump these guns in he wouldn't be faced with that problem. Jeongwoo sighed and rested both of his hands on his hips. What the fuck was he supposed to do? He didn't even bother to even try to solve that shit in his mind. Did it even matter?

His brows slightly furrowed when he noticed one of the wires....melting? The red plastic over the copper wire was melting right before his eyes. He leaned more forward to it to see it more clearly . And there it was. Still melting. Melting didn't seem like the right word. It was more like burning. He reached his hand forward to push the wire a bit. Before he even had the chance to push it, a hot sting quickly zapped him. He held his finger and backed away from the electrical panel as his face fell into a grimace.

"Oh my god.." He muttered to himself. Haruto knew how this shit ended. Jeongwoo knocked him out, kidnapped him, and didn't even bother to keep both of them safe. But If he was being honest, he didn't expect him to. He knew for a fact that Jeongwoo didn't give a fuck.

"Do something!" He said through gritted teeth. Jeongwoo turned to him with a glare, still gripping his throbbing finger.

"Shut up!" He yelled back at Haruto.

"god.." Haruto muttered. Jeongwoo turned back to the panel and walked towards it. A small flame lit from the burning wire. He dropped his shoulders and sighed.

"shit." He said to himself as he stared the flame long enough for the its light to imprint into his vision. Haruto hadn't noticed the the flame since it was too small to see through his throbbing headache. Haruto looked out the almost broken window. It was dusk already. He felt a burning in the middle of his chest. A feeling he got too much whenever he saw that dick jeongwoo. Frustration. He just wanted to get his hands on him and beat his face in. But he was fucking tied up to a raggedy ass chair. Jeongwoo is always asking for it.

Jeongwoo looked closely at the small flame, not knowing what the fuck to do. He can't just dunk some water on it. He's not that dumb. it'll probably put itself out. Jeongwoo shut the panel door closed with a careful hand as it made a creaking sound. before opening it back up, he waited a couple of second. Hoping it would do something. Once he opened it . A whole bunch of wires caught on fire. The hot wave of heat that rolled against his skin made the goosebumps rise. Jeongwoo took a quick step back. A cold chill ran down his spine.