chapter 11

i'm an idiot with no self control, please excuse my tardiness

song: all the good girls go to hell by billie eilish

Haruto's pulse quickened. A sweat showered him though the place was rather cold. The cold air hitting his sweaty face gave him a chill. The gun was only centimetres away from his forehead, confining his chest. Jeongwoo's face was dead serious, but it started to calm with the satisfaction Haruto's silence gave him. Without taking his glare away from him, he tucked the gun back in his back pocket. Haruto finally got a chance to breath again.

"That should keep you in your place." Jeongwoo muttered and took a few steps back away from him.

"Where am I?" He asked. Jeongwoo looked around at the place, keeping his eyes on every window in the warehouse. Eunpyeong was really random. He didn't think Haruto would guess where he was. With a slight smirk growing on his face, he turned back to Haruto.

"You don't need to know." He said. Haruto's heart jumped. His sister.

"Where's my sister?" He asked, glaring at him. Jeongwoo raised a brow at his hostility towards the topic.

"Your sister's at school." He scoffed. "Now tell me...what did you hear?"

Though he was tied to a chair and held at gunpoint, he wouldn't answer. He wouldn't break that easily . Especially not to Jeongwoo. He couldn't give him that satisfaction. As long as his sister was safe, he wouldn't do anything for him.

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about." He said, trying to look nonchalant. Jeongwoo clenched his jaw and rolled his eyes, approaching Haruto again.

"I'm not here to play games with you. I know you heard something." He said, looking down at him. Haruto avoided looking him in the eye. Jeongwoo tilted his head to try to get him to look at him. When he did, Haruto turned his eyes away. Jeongwoo's brows raised.

"I didn't!" He shouted. Jeongwoo sighed and quickly grabbed the gun from his back pocket landing it right against the side of Haruto's head . He turned his head to the other side and winced, trying to avoid the gun. Jeongwoo put the gun closer to his head whenever he tried to turn the other way.