chapter 6

y'all i got big plans for this story i'm so excited djdjjdjfjdhjfhfhjd

song: basic by N i G H T S

"Alright!" The PE teacher handed them a load cleaning supplies. He was wearing a blue tracksuit, fitting his slightly overweight figure tightly . The way he looked so excited about them cleaning made Jeongwoo clench his jaw.

They stayed back after school like the teacher said. Minyoung and Jayoon didn't even think to wait for Jeongwoo. So did the rest of his friends, they just left. Haruto had his little sister in mind. She had to take the bus on her own. It made him worried. And it was all Jeongwoo's fault.

Haruto kept a blank look on his face. All he wanted to do was get the cleaning over and done with without having any interaction with Jeongwoo at all. There wasn't much waiting for him at home anyway. He was rushing to get away from Jeongwoo and make sure Memi got back home safely .

Jeongwoo couldn't stand being with Haruto and the over obsessed PE teacher at the same time. Maybe he shouldn't have fought with Haruto in the morning. The PE coach handed him a blue bucket and Jeongwoo took it, looking down at the liquid In it. The smell of the cleaning fluid stung his nose.

"This is all you need." The coach said with a grin from ear to ear, resting his hands on his hips. He glanced at Haruto then Jeongwoo, they both glared back at him. The coach pretended not to notice their piercing glares and continues smiling.

"These windows better become mirrors after you clean them." He pointed at the classroom windows. Jeongwoo glanced at the windows. Haruto sighed and looked at the cleaning supplies. Most of the things the coach gave them weren't even needed.

"There wouldn't be much to look at anyways." Jeongwoo thought with a scowl on his face.

"Now don't feel rushed." the coach cleared up, making it look like they were feeling stressed to feel rushed. Haruto wanted to tackle him and show him how dumb his sarcasm was. "I'm here until 6pm. So take your sweet time."

"How much do we have to clean to get out?" Haruto asked. Jeongwoo rolled his eyes.

"Until I'm satisfied." He answered vaguely with that grin on his face. Jeongwoo took a deep breath to calm himself down. How his anger was looking right now wasn't good. The sun was becoming more orange.

"I'm not staying until 6." Jeongwoo muttered to himself. The coach's ears perked up at his statement.