Chapter 9 - New album and the title track is baby shark

Luckily before Hwayoung had to answer Ms. Lee came into the room and thanked them for their help. 

"Now go and play something. Or go hiking. The weather's so nice today.", she said and ordered them out of the kitchen. Before any of the boys could ask again, Siyeon came up to them. 

"The other's are already in the karaoke room.", she said and as if on cue loud screaming could be heard. Then she looked at her best friend. "What do you want to do?" 

"I think for today I have had enough of the karaoke room.", Hwayoung answered with a laugh. Then she had an idea. "I want to show you the village at the mountain. It's so beautiful!" 

"Then, let's go.", Siyeon replied but Hwayoung stopped her before she could go to her car. 

"Let me just ask the boys if they want to come as well.", she said and immediately disappeared while Siyeon got her shoes and car keys. When Hwayoung reached the karaoke room a wall of noise hit her. Of course Jangjun somehow managed to make a rap version out of eyes, nose, lips. 

"Guys!", Hwayoung yelled but no one heard her. Angrily she snapped away the mic from Daeyeol who got startled at her. "Guys!" This time they heard her. Poor Bomin even screamed in shock. 

"Hold up, Princess.", Jangjun said and turned down the music. "What?" 

"Siyeon and I are driving to the village at the mountain. If you want to come with us, we have three seats. We start in five minutes." 

Exactly five minutes later Hwayoung came out of the house after telling Ms. Lee and smiled in surprise when she saw Youngtaek, Seungmin and Sungyoon at the car with Siyeon. Of course Hwayoung sat down at the passenger seat while Siyeon was driving. That meant the boys had to squeeze themselves in the back row. The drive to the village was obviously not quiet at all. 

At first it felt quite awkward for them to be in a car with strangers but soon they got comfortable around each other. This was mostly thanks to Youngtaek and Hwayoung who somehow ended up talking about some special members terrible fashion sense. 

As soon as they reached the village and parked Hwayoung jumped out of the car. Due to her excitement she almost tripped but held onto the car in time. Now nostalgic she breathed in the fresh air and looked around. She couldn't help but smile at the thought Busan had changed so much during the years but this small village didn't. It all was the same.

Despite it being a rather small town, it was really popular for tourists and most people here had souvenir shops or handmade goods to sell.  

"What do you want to do first?", Siyeon asked and put an arm around her best friend's shoulder. Hwayoung's smile widened and she started clapping in excitement while looking around. Then her eyes fell onto a familiar building. 

"Let's go to the small store. From there I got my first drawing utensils.", she explained and took Siyeon's hand. The boys followed them since they had no clue what to do otherwise and together they stepped into the small store. The store itself was run by a nice Lady who mostly selled handmade clothes.   

"Look! Jangjun has to do a vlive in one of these the next time.", Sungyoon said laughing and pointed at a cow onesie. Hwayoung immediately searched for one herself. 

"I want one, too.", she said. "Siyeon, which one fits me?" At the same time she held a cat costume in her hands. 

"You should take the bear one. Fierce and tall.", Siyeon teased Hwayoung. 

"Hey!", Seungmin said and compared his height to Hwayoung's. Proudly he saw he was a notch taller than her. "Being small is cute. My onesie is a shark one."