Chapter 18 - Jangjun has a plan again

"What the hell are you doing here?", Jibeom said as soon as he entered the living room and saw Hwayoung sleeping on the couch. Sammy lifted his head and happily ran towards Jibeom who caressed his fur. Meanwhile Hwayoung slowly woke up. 

"Sleeping. Peacefully and then you came.", she mumbled and turned to the other side. Jibeom started smiling at that. To be honest he had waited for her on the balcony hoping she'd come out of her room to look at the sunrise together. But she didn't come. Of course Jibeom had started to worry but at the same time he didn't want to look inside her room and invade her privacy. 

Jibeom came closer to Hwayoung and suddenly remembered something about her. She was extremely ticklish. He put his hands on her sides and started tickling her making Hwayoung gasp in shock. She started laughing and was definitely awake now but still Jibeom didn't stop. 

"Stop.", Hwayoung said breathlessly. But Jibeom continued and Hwayoung knew she wasn't strong enough to stop him. Jibeom on the other hand suddenly realized how close he was to her and how easily he could just kiss her. As if he was hit by a flash he stopped and backed away and Hwayoung took the chance to catch her breath. 

"So, uhm, why are you sleeping here?", Jibeom nervously asked hoping she wouldn't notice his blushing face. 

"My bed is occupied." 

"Does Siyeon need that much space?" 

"Nope.", Hwayoung said and started grinning. "Let's say I didn't want to ruin the romantic moment in there." 

"Huh?", Jibeom asked now really confused but then he remembered the way Jangjun and Siyeon had treated each other. "You are kidding, right?" 

"Nope." 

"Sick.", Jibeom said. Of course he was happy for them but at the same time he wondered if he'd ever have the courage to confess himself. 

"So, now that you've disturbed my beautiful sleep, what do we do now?", Hwayoung asked knowing she couldn't fall asleep again. Jibeom was silent for a while but then he turned to Hwayoung with a grin. 

"You want to bake muffins?" 

"I'm all in for food." 

Having two cooking idiots in one kitchen is programmed to end in a disaster. Still both tried their best while jamming to songs in their pyjamas. 

"You put too much butter, idiot.", Hwayoung said watching Jibeom struggle. Offended the guy turned to her. 

"Who are you calling idiot, huh? You were the one who forgot the eggs before.", he said. 

"I guess we are both just terrible at cooking.", Hwayoung said and the two broke out in laugher. Then Hwayoung noticed Jibeom had flour on his cheek. "You have something on your face." 

"What?", Jibeom asked confused. 

"Ugliness." 

"You did not just say that.", Jibeom said and grabbed a bit of flour making Hwayoung back away still with a grin on her face. In a split second her face was full of flour. 

"Ms. Lee is going to kill us.", Hwayoung said but still threw flour at Jibeom herself. It evolved in a big flour fight and the two were covered in white. Both lifted their hands to throw at the other again but then the door opened and a tired Daeyeol stood there. He wanted to say something but then his eyes fell on the mess they made. 

"I did not sign up for this.", he mumbled tired. Then he looked at both Jibeom and Hwayoung with a scolding expression and pointed his finger at them. "I'll go upstairs pretending nothing happened and when I come down again you better have cleaned this mess. And prepared breakfast."