Chapter 16 - The ship is sailing, or let's say, flying... directly into death

After the group got instructions on how the game works and put on their gear everyone was really hyper. The staff girl explained everything and Hwayoung noticed how she watched the boys more closely than the girls. Of course she couldn't deny the fact that all boys were very attractive. The name tag of the girl showed her name was Nami and Siyeon noticed her looks too. 

"Look how she glances at Bomin. That boy is so oblivious.", Siyeon whispered to Hwayoung and the girls started giggling making Youngtaek turn around.

"Who are we gossiping about?", he asked innocently but when Hwayoung wanted to answer the game was about to begin. 

They had randomly selected the teams and Hwayoung was kind of confident her team was going to win since on the other team Donghyun and Joochan already started bickering. 

"So what's the plan?", she asked when turning to her teammates. 

"We don't have one.", Jangjun said. "Let's just shoot them." 

"We're going to loose, are we?", Seungmin whispered to himself as the bell rang signalling the start of the game. 

The first game was probably more chaotic than they're mafia play a few days before. Jangjun and Youngtaek yelled at each other and continued shooting the other even though both were already out. 

Donghyun and Joochan were arguing so much they just shot each other even though they were on the same team. 

The first one who was eliminated was Daeyeol since everyone was happy to be able to tease him. 

Surprisingly Sungyoon and Bomin were actually good and were the last one's standing. 

After the first round they changed up the teams and played older team vs. younger team. Of course they started betting and the losing team would have to pay for lunch. 

Unfortunately for Hwayoung, the 99 liners started bickering AGAIN even before the game started. 

"Shut up, you idiots!", she whisper - yelled to not give away their position and slapped the back of their heads. She was quite competitive and on top of that they played for food. "Think about the tasty food we'll have after our win." 

"That was the best speech I've ever heard.", Donghyun said sarcastically and wiped away a fake tear.  

On the other side of the arena the older team was carefully planning their strategy. 

"Okay, so Jangjun and Siyeon, you'll go to the left side and Daeyeol and Seungmin will go to the right one. Youngtaek and I guard the middle.", Sungyoon said and everyone agreed since he was their best player. 

"Let's go.", Jangjun said to Siyeon and together they went to their spot to hide. Then the game started. A few seconds later a loud yell could be heard and with a grin Jangjun turned to Siyeon. "Jaehyun's out." 

Behind Jangjun Siyeon suddenly saw the light of a laser and pushed him out of the line against a wall. The laser was gone a few moments later and Siyeon relaxed a bit. Just then she realized she still pushed Jangjun against the wall and stepped a bit back. 

"Sorry-", she whispered but then Jangjun quickly turned her around so she was now the one pushed against the wall. He pinned her arms to her side and got really close to her. Siyeon's heartbeat was going faster than usual and her mind definitely wasn't on the game anymore. "Jangjun-"

"May I?", he asked almost shy completely different to his confident move just a second ago. Siyeon automatically nodded and saw how he got even closer. Just as she was about to close her eyes, ready for his lips to meet hers, someone yelled close to them and tore them out of their moment.