Chapter 15 - Youngtaek wants to shoot someone

At first the group wanted to do something outside but then more and more snow fell making it hard to even see far. So they decided to have a movie marathon. For Hwayoung this was the best decision since then she could think in peace without seeming weird. 

The boys had taken a mattress from upstairs so everyone would sit comfortable. At first they fought about the seats on the couch but Hwayoung somehow managed to get one. For comfort she had put on her onesie again and was quite happy since it kept her warm. She listened to the boys arguing about which movies they should watch when she felt a tap on her shoulder. 

"Are you okay?", Jibeom asked worried. Of course she had told him and the boys they'd be alone for a few days probably. As soon as Hwayoung had come back into the living room Jibeom knew something was wrong and when she explained he couldn't help but worry as well. Hopefully Mr. Lee got better soon. But now his attention was on Hwayoung and he wondered how she handled this. 

Hwayoung showed him a smile but even though he hadn't seen her in years he knew it was fake. 

"I'm fine. Just- just tired I guess.", she lied. Hwayoung often hated herself for caring so much about things she shouldn't and even now she could barely look into Jibeom's eyes afraid he could read her. Drained because of her emotions Hwayoung leaned onto his shoulder and already felt her eyelids getting heavier. 

Jibeom on the other hand probably would never get used to her touch and presence. His heart beat like crazy and he prayed to heaven she wouldn't hear it. His eyes were fixed on the screen but his attention was on Hwayoung and he wondered what he could do to comfort her. 

Slowly Jibeom reached out his hand to hers and when their fingers touched he stopped breathing but Hwayoung didn't pull away. Taking this as a good sign Jibeom put his hand on top of hers and exhaled in relief when she didn't resist. For Jibeom this small touch has already been a big step in their still forming relationship again and since he hasn't been this close to her yet he didn't know what to do. To his surprise Hwayoung turned her hand and intertwined their fingers with each other. 

Jibeom was so focused on getting his own heartbeat to calm down he didn't notice hers was beating just as fast. 

After the first movie was over Siyeon stood up and asked if they needed anything from the kitchen. 

"Could you bring some extra snacks?", Bomin asked laughing at his Hyungs who almost ate up everything and were completely proud of it. They had made it their mission to bet about everything just to win over the other. 

Smiling at their childishness Siyeon made her way to the kitchen and searched for snacks. They probably already ate up everything, she assumed when she didn't find anything but then she stumbled upon something more interesting. 

"Can I help you?", she suddenly heard a voice behind her and she whirled around in shock making her almost lose balance but of course Jangjun wouldn't let her fall on the floor. With one quick motion he stabilized her and subconsciously pulled her closer to him. 

Siyeon froze at his touch but when she looked into his eyes she didn't want to him to go away. They shimmered in brown and Siyeon wanted to punch everyone who said brown was a boring eye colour when she saw his'. Because his were definitely not boring at all. Now that she was this close to him for the first time she saw the shimmer in his eyes. 

"Siyeon? Are you okay?", he asked worried and tore her out of her thoughts. Embarrassed Siyeon stepped a bit back to bring distance between them and nodded. 

"Yeah, uhm, I'm sorry, what did you say?" 

Jangjun laughed at her failed attempt of hiding her nervousness but he'd never dare to make fun of her for that. Instead he pointed at the popcorn bag in her hands. "So are you making them so we can have this cliché like moment when our hands 'coincidently' reach for popcorn at the same time and boom- love!"