Chapter 13 - And then I was hit by a door

The only few people who managed to wake up early the next day were Hwayoung, Jibeom, Donghyun and Jangjun. While the two 99 liners bickered about the way Jibeom pronounces things, Jangjun and Hwayoung cleaned the living room. 

Ms. Lee had already started but they convinced her to let them do it, since they were the cause of this mess. At first she protested but when Jangjun almost begged her she gave in. Now they cleaned the room and Hwayoung wondered how the heck they managed to not set everything on fire. 

"We had marshmallows yesterday?", Donghyun asked surprised when he picked up an almost empty snack bag. He then grabbed it and finished the marshmallows in one go. 

"What a nice breakfast.", Jangjun commented sarcastically but then sighed. "How the unicorn did the trash get behind the couch?" 

"You didn't just use unicorn as a swear word, did you?", Jibeom asked in a serious tone. The boys were soon bickering again about better words to swear without actually swearing. 

"Guys! I really don't want to interrupt your lifechanging discussion but can someone please get the balloons of the shelf? I can't reach it.", Hwayoung asked but of course the guys immediately teased her because of her height. 

"Seungmin would back me up on this." 

"He's just as small as you.", Donghyun teased but still cleaned the shelf. About half an hour later they were finally finished and sat down on the couch and high - fived each other. 

"So, what now?", Jibeom asked curious. It got silent for a while because everyone was still tired. Then Hwayoung had an idea. 

"Could someone teach me the food thingy of Wannabe? I swear I've never been so confused in my life before.", Hwayoung admitted making the boys laugh. Donghyun stood up and she immediately followed. Of course she was kind of nervous to dance in front of them but at the same time she got freaking dance lessons from their main dancer! 

Step by step Donghyun showed her what she had to do and slowly increased the pace. At first she actually did it but as soon Donghyun played the song at normal speed Hwayoung somehow managed to twist her feet and fell on the floor. 

"I'm going to use this as blackmail sooner or later.", she heard someone say and spotted Jangjun filming her. Pointing a finger at him she came closer. 

"You should run for your life, Lee Jangjun." 

Siyeon woke up due to loud screaming on the hallway. Confused she sat up, still in her cat costume. The first thing she noticed was that Hwayoung was gone but she wasn't worried. Hwayoung always woke up first. 

Someone screamed again and this time Siyeon recognized the voices. Hwayoung and Jangjun. She stood up and went to the door. When she opened it she heard a thud and someone moan in pain. Surprised she saw she had accidently hit Jangjun with the door. 

"Oh my god, I'm so so sorry.", she stammered and kneeled down to the boy who held his nose. Hwayoung ran up to them and snatched away Jangjun's phone and ran away again. Confused as hell Siyeon helped him sit up because the floor sure wasn't comfortable. 

"One could say I fell for you.", Jangjun joked and slowly let go of his nose. It didn't seem broken but he still winced in pain. Siyeon was so worried that she didn't even get embarrassed by his pick up line. 

"I-I'll get you something to cool down.", she mumbled and ran back into the girls' room almost hitting Jangjun with the door again but he dodged it. A few seconds later she came out again with a small, wet towel and softly put it on his face. She was so focused on her task she didn't notice how close she had gotten. And she definitely didn't notice Jangjun blushing.