Chapter 12 - Mission: Siyeon's Happiness Part 2

Playing games together was more fun than Siyeon had expected. She was really touched at the thought the boys did all this without even knowing why she was so sad. 

Of course the boys avoided asking too personal question and especially Jangjun and Joochan made it their responsibility to make Siyeon laugh. While playing games the older ones drank a bit while the younger ones fought about the snacks. 

"Can we play mafia again?", Hwayoung asked excited. Some boys groaned, especially Jaehyun who had died first in 4 rounds. Except for the 2nd round where he himself was mafia. Of course the boys voted him out because he had survived the first round. Daeyeol on the other hand tried to convince the others as well. Of course both of them acted cute for them. 

"Fine, but please kill Daeyeol Hyung first because of his aegyo.", Donghyun sighed and they sat down in another circle again. Siyeon had never played mafia before but the last few rounds she had gotten the feeling the boys weren't quite good at it. Of course she immediately noticed when Hwayoung was mafia because her friend was the worst liar ever. 

After the mafia game, which obviously the mafias won since the citizens voted each other out, they played the whisper game. They split up into older ones vs. younger ones and since they decided to use just single words it should have been easier. 

Surprise, they still suck at it. 

"Sammy!", Donghyun shouted at Jaehyun who was totally confused. Poor Sammy had left the room after a few minutes since it was too loud for the old dog. 

"Bunny?", Jaehyun asked. "Sungyoon Hyung?" 

Donghyun gave up and Jaehyun confidently shouted 'Sungyoon' at Hwayoung. She understood quickly and tapped on Jibeom's shoulder. Unfortunately for her he wasn't the best at this game and it ended in them shouting at each other. They didn't even notice they were yelling with their heavy dialect. Long story short, it ended for them with sore voices and the team having 0 points.

Luckily for them the older team was just as bad. 

Since Jangjun and Daeyeol were already a bit tipsy it was definitely harder for the rest of the team. Jangjun held onto poor Seungmin and it looked as if a father scolded his son. 

"I can't hear you.", Daeyeol screamed at Sungyoon who was really close to lose his mind. The word itself should have been easy for them since it was 'Wannabe' but they still failed. 

"Congratulations!",Donghyun shouted with sarcasm in his voice. "Both teams got unbelievable scores of 0 points!" 

They sat down in a circle again and played Spin the bottle. Of course Hwayoung had played this game a lot with her school friends making her feel a bit sad. Just a few days before she graduated. But she quickly threw away her negative thoughts. The bottle spun a few times before it finally landed on Bomin. 

"What should I do?" 

"Spin ten times and then put lipstick onto-", Jangjun began and spun the bottle again. When it landed on himself he had to laugh. "-Me." Of course Jangjun was quite worried what Bomin would do to his lips but fortunate for him Bomin already fell while spinning. Dizzy he clung onto Siyeon's arm. 

They played a few more rounds where Daeyeol and Seungmin had to act like they were on a date. Youngtaek had to run around the house three times while screaming 'I'm a giraffe'. Then the bottle landed on Hwayoung and she excitedly looked around. 

"I have a question!", Sungyoon said with a smile as Joochan was already scrolling through his phone searching for ideas since their creativity wasn't on its peak at 2 am. 

"Just a question?", Hwayoung asked pouting. 

"You can go again if you want.", Sungyoon laughed. Then he got very serious. "Who do you think looks the cutest in their costumes?" 

Suddenly it got very silent and everyone looked at Hwayoung. She already glanced at Siyeon but Sungyoon added quickly. "Except Siyeon, of course." 

"Okay, then-", Siyeon said enjoying how nervous some of the boys got. "Everyone close your eyes and Hwayoung hugs the one she thinks it is." 

The boys followed her instructions while Hwayoung was having a mental breakdown. To her, all the boys were cute and she didn't want to hurt their feelings. Still she stood up and stepped into the circle. 

"Don't take too much time!", Joochan whined making her laugh. Secretly he hoped she'd hug him but he didn't want to be disappointed if she'd hug Jibeom. He didn't know Jibeom was thinking exactly the same, just with Joochan. 

To their surprise Hwayoung hugged neither of them. She gave Sungyoon a back hug who widened his eyes in shock. Happily he stood up and lifted Hwayoung with ease so she had to hold onto his back. 

"Now I'm disappointed.", Daeyeol whined making the members tease him. 

"I was actually torn between Sungyoon and Donghyun.", Hwayoung admitted and sat down next to Siyeon again. 

"A little Jealousy.", Jangjun sang into Jibeom's ear after noticing how salty he seemed. Meanwhile the other's discussed what to do now. 

"I think we should go to bed.", Siyeon suggested after she saw many holding back a yawn. 

"Let's sleep long tomorrow. Or today.", Daeyeol said as final words and everyone stood up. Most boys were already rubbing their eyes. 

"I'll sleep in this thing, it's too comfortable.", Hwayoung said and pointed at her bear costume. Jibeom laughed at that and pulled at the cute little ears on her hat. "Be careful or I'll rip your throat out with my claws." 

"I'm not afraid of a teddy bear, Hwa.", he replied. Tired to fight back and to hide her nervousness she put her head on his shoulder. 

"Then why should I be afraid of a tiger?", Hwayoung laughed. 

"You two aren't really going to fight now because of your animals, are you?", Jangjun said as he passed them. He definitely needed sleep the most and was already holding onto the door. "But please, a cow would win against all of you." 

"Kids.", Daeyeol sighed behind them and helped Jangjun walk. "Let's go, you idiot." 

Jibeom lead Hwayoung to her room as well scared she'd just lie down on the floor and cuddle with Sammy until she falls asleep. Of course she had already done that before. When they reached her room she hugged him once again shortly. 

"Thanks." 

"I only helped you to your room, that's it." 

"No, I just wanted to thank you for still being you, the Jibeom I know, and that you didn't change." With these words Hwayoung closed the door scared of his reaction and when she let herself fall on the bed she already regretted letting her tiredness do something like that. A few minutes later Siyeon came into the room as well but Hwayoung was already asleep. 

"Thank you.", she still whispered and wrapped her arms around Hwayoung. Smiling to herself at the thought of hugging her small teddy bear Siyeon fell asleep soon after.