♪🐧 ⓒⒽ𝑒EŜ𝓔𝕔α𝐊ε ♢♝

"And now is a time.....for our biggest cooking competition!" A sound of applause jumping your heartbeat. "It's gonna be okay, trust me" Minju said grabbing your hand with hers, warming your heart. You nodded to her, with a short sigh to calming yourself from a sudden change of mood. "Now..let's go prepared"

"This is a recipe...only one A4 paper is allowed, so we prepared this for you" she said handing you a piece of A4 paper. "Woah..this is a lot" you said looking at them with wide eyes. "Yeah...we tried to write as small as possible, so we didn't skipped any step" she explained, turning her back to get you an apron. "Here" she said as she found an apron she looking for. "Thanks" you stepped further, trying to get an apron yourself. "Stop...I won't give them to you, if you won't allowed me to tie it" she said narrowing her eyes. A giggle sound leave your mouth. "Okay, if you says so" you stepped further, narrowed a space between you and her. Her arms run toward your back, tie a perfect bow for you. "Here we go....wish you a good luck" she said grabbing your hands and massage them softly. A blush appeared across your cheeks, as you realizes how hot your cheeks are. "Don't misunderstood though...I didn't mean you could win" she said making you send her a death glare. "What do you mean?...I'm not good enough to cook?" You pretend to be mad, but still turn to be cute in second. Her's corner lifted. "I didn't say that...just...I didn't wish you to win...I wish you could give me one movie night with you" she said blushing at her own words. Both of you laugh in awkwardness. "Okay...I'll try"

"Miss Y/n...please prepared at the back stage please" one of staff approaching you with a board in her hand. "Oh okay...I gotta go" you immediately waving a goodbye to your coach with a smile. "Be good, Y/n" she returned to with a smile, waving to you like a kids. A smile plastered on your face...again.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the biggest cooking competition....and today!..we have two famous team that's gonna make a desert for us.....first team!...Miss Yerin!....and another team!...Miss Y/n!...please give us a big round of applause" your hands cover with sweat and your heart is skipping its beat, you have no choice but stepped on a spotlight. With your nervousness, you inhaled and exhaled deeply, calming yourself down. Suddenly "Y/n!" Someone grabbing your attention. You turned your face to the source of the sound, but instead of a nightmare , you saw a dream that you never wanna get up. Everyone is there...for you. "Fighting!" Yujin said along with Chaeyeon, and everyone holding their fist in the air, cheering for you. A smile suddenly appeared on your beautiful face, you are not scared anymore.

"Beep!" A sound of whistle start a competition. A nervous feeling covered your heart, but you cannot lose, once again, you gather all of what you have "You can do this" you whispered to yourself, giving yourself a little confident. Slowly, you picked up all ingredient, and your consciousness, gather all equipment and study the recipes. "I'm gonna win this" your eyes never leave your golden recipes paper, you followed them strictly. Your heart is given to a flour, stir them with a warm hug. A sweat rolling on your cheeks, your tiredness expressed out from your expression, but your hands never stop. "Okay...slowly" you carried a tray slowly and carefully, until they sit peacefully in the oven, you smile to yourself, as you read the last instruction step. "Here we go" you pressed start.

A time passed by "Ladies and gentlemen!...And now is a time for the judges to taste and give a final score" you hands intertwine, praying it was your name. You need to win for them, at least for this one. "And now a result is in my hand...give us a drum roll" your stomach growling, butterflies flying, crowed in your body. 'Please' you prayed. A drum roll going on and you can feel the tightness in your chest, you eyes start to wandering around, seeing Minju smile, looking at you, cheering. You returned with a weak smile, your legs are numb, this time need to fly, you hate to waiting. "Miss Y/n!" You shocked, eyes widen. You immediately running down to a group of people and hugging them all. "You win!" Minju said hugging your waist, lifting you into the air. "Yes!...I did it" you hugged her back, eyes filled with tears.

"Miss Y/n! please come get your reward" you slowly wiping tears out of your face, and walking up again in the spotlight to get your prize. "Thank you" you bowed as you get the trophy, smile sweetly to the camera. "Thank you so much" you said bowing once again, before taking the stairs to meet with a person you need the most, right now.

"Hey" she greeted. You nodded your head as a response, retuned her smile. "So....you did it" she said proud. "Yeah...never though I can cook" you laugh. A giggled leave her mouth "well, I told you" she said as her hand touch your shoulder softly. "But who knows I can bake a cheesecake...I mean...I ruin a fried egg every morning" you said pouting, looking at her like a lost puppy. "Well at least I know" she said, and once again a sentence giving you a butterflies. A giggled leave your mouth along with a red blush on your cheek, you need to stop, you can't talk any further, and also cannot stop smiling. Just before an awkwardness cover, you speak. "Oh totally forgot!" You gain her attention. "Hmm?" She hummed as a response, confusingly. "Congratulation" you said adding a confusedness to her brain. "About what?" She still didn't get it, making you want to tease her more. But just a second, you burst out a laugh. "Okay...I'll stop" you said catching your own breath, making her sending you a death glare. "Tell me, now!" she said pretend to be mad, but it's not. "Okay, okay"

"Umm...Are you free tomorrow night....I have one movie to watch with you"

Thanks for supporting us, please give us a lot of love...💕