😲🎉 α T𝐄ⓧT ✌🐒

"Y/n!"a loud voice hitting you in different directions, your mind wanted to find the sources of the sound, but unluckily your brains aren't functioning, a fog cover your mind, stars running around in circle above your head and al you can see is darkness.

"Y/n, Are you okay?" A unique voice said patted your shoulder and you can sense the space between you sinked. You still holding your head in your both hands causing her to worried about you more. You slowly nodding your head, but your eyelids still closed tightly feeling embarrassed. "Your head might getting hurts..someone needs to get this girl to the nurse room" Coach said looking at you worried. "I can!" all three of them said in unison, looking at each other strange. "You can't...you still needs to finish the match" you manages to said it out. "Umm..then someone who is free"coach said looking around finding one. "I'm free, I can take her" another girl voice getting everyone attention. "Y-Yena"someone said causing you to watch her walking to where you are. "You are a player too...why're you free?"Chaewon asked curiously. "I'm a baseball player and I have like a couple hours more before the match" she said confidently. "then...can you help her to nurse room?" coach asked Yena who looking between you and the others."Sure....come here"she said stepped closer to you and suddenly holding your arms, putting it on her neck helping you stand up. "Don't worried...I'll take care of her" Yena said before helping you turn around and walk away from the crowd.

At nurse room...

"Your head have been hit harshly...you need to used this cold pack, pressing them approximately 5 minutes, here, take it" The nurse said handing you a cool pack with a thin fabric clothes. "thank you" you said grabbing them and start pressing it directly to your head. A minutes passing by and you change your position a lot causing Yena to worried. "hey...you okay?" she said touching your shoulder softly looking at the bruise on your forehead. You nodded your head and continued pressing them, but it was too harsh causing you to flinch at your own touch. "Ahh...that must be hurts, let me help" she said taking the space beside you causeing the cushion to sinked a bit. She grabbed the cool pack from your hands, wrapping the fabric clothes neatly and softly pressing it on the bruise. "Thanks" you said looking at her concentrate on your forehead. "Urwelcome" she said softly changing the position from time to time.

You watched her eyes moving along with the cool pack, causing you to lost in her movement and stared at her without knowing why. The silence took over, everythings seem to be awkward, until she breaks the ice. "You are Y/n right?" she asked eyes glaring to yours. you nodded slowly and she hummed as a response. "You looks familar" she said then thinking hard where did she saw you. "Oh...you are in the same school as me right?" she said like she has a light bulb on her head. You nodded your head again smiling, feeling happy that she can remember. "Ah..that's why I felt like I saw you before" she said nodding her head ageeing with her own idea.

"And where'll go after this?" she asked still pressing the cool ice on your head. "I think I'll find something to eat" you said and hummed as a response. "then..can I eat with you? I didn't have breakfast yet" she said with a little aygyo. "sure" you said with a chuckle leaving your mouth seeing her cuteness overload. "yayy" she celebrating, smile ears to ears.

After the cool pack sessions is over, you two walking to the canteen not far away. "Umm...Yena, can you wait here? I'll go to restroom" you said and she nodded her head. You putting your belonging on the wood table and excuse youself to restroom, unfortunately...your phones is on the desk with Yena sitting across from it.

"Ding!" a sounds gain Yena attention to find the souce of the sounds, but when she turn on her phones, the homelock screen shown nothing, no notifications is on her phones, so...it must be your phone. Your screen brighten up as a notification keep coming up replacing each other place, the earlier go to the bottom showing new one on above.

'What's on your phone?'

Yujinforever_: Oh my goddd, your imagine is so gooddd :) I'm crying!
Wonyoungismylife : SO ROMANTIC...I hope I was in that position.
Hyewonnieoppa : Can you update the one with Hyewon pleaseee...begging you.
ChoiYenaStan: I can feel the imagine in my head...oh I wish that was true.
Eunbiloverss: I love your blog author-nim, please update soon :)
...
(More 34 comments)

A comment keep coming up exchanged their spots second by second, causing Yena to stand up, leaning to across the table just to see what is on your phones, she's curious how come one person have these many notification at once.

"Hey!" You shocked seeing her leaning closer to your phones. "I-I'm finish...let's go" you said nervously, afraid she knows your secret. "Y/n" she said with narrowed eyes stared at you without a blink. "Yes?" A sweat rolling down showing your panic feeling erupt in your chest. "You are an author?" She asked eyes raising. "Umm...." a rock hit your heart, sweat rolling faster and your breath shorten. "Umm...no, it was my friend blog...she just forgot to logout from my phone" you said thinking of the possibility in your head. "Ahh...that's why, should we get going?" She understood immediately then stand up waiting for you to catch up.

After lunch everything seemed to be fine, you have known a lot more about her, she's talkative, love to asked your personal likes and also asked your phone number. She told many story about herself and also willing to listen to yours. But yours conversation has ended when "oh Y/n...I have to go, I have a baseball match" she said looking at her watch then back to you. "It's okay...just go, I don't want you to be late" you said smile understand everything. "Thanks...see you" she said smile waving you a goodbye then running to the direction you guys came.

You exhaled harshly thinking what you have been through this busy day, just when you get to your apartment, you laying down your comfy place, spread both arms and legs getting to the most comfortable position, your eyelids closed tightly, your brain stop thinking and just one more second you'll be free, but unluckily someone rang the bell.

"Y/n, Are you home?"

Thanks for supporting, please give us a lot of love...