╰☆☆ 山𝕙άţ 𝐀 Μ𝕖ᔕs ☆☆╮

"Umm...do you free tomorrow night?....I have one movie to watch with you"

A blush spread across your cheeks, you looking down after the speech, avoiding her eyes contact, which you knows exactly that it happened to her in exact way that it happens to you. She looking down, smile, blushing at your words, mouth giggled with her face become hotter. "Of course...that was my wish though" her corner's lift as she said. "Then...what time should we meet?" You asked slowly rubbing your own neck. "Umm...maybe around eight?" She said and you nodded. "Okay, deal....but is it mine place or yours place?" You asked thoughtfully. "Oh right...I think it would be better at your place, you can choose movie and I'll bring the snack" she said agreeing with her own ideas, which you also agree with that as well. "Okay then...I guess I'll see you tomorrow...oh, and thanks for today" you said smile lightly, blushing at you own words. "My pleasure"

Tomorrow...
The light shine bright into your room, giving you an awakeness as you open you eyes. You blink twice, adjusting the light, pupils dilated, focusing at the image in front you. You laying comfortably on the white bed sheet, looking at the ceiling until the fact replace you empty mind. 'Movie' you hurried sit up straight looking around yourself, finding your pile of clothes and empty snacks placed all around the room. "Holy..." you immediately spring yourself up and put all the trash into the bin. As you walked into the other room, all you see is a mess, the cabinet are empty, as well as refrigerator. A sigh leave your mouth with your hands messing with your hair frustrated. "Let's clean up then.."

You grabbed all the equipment, cleaning broom, and detergent, only if you can find one. "Where is my detergent?" You said walking around, open all cabinet you have. "Ah..I forgot to buy it since the weekend" you sigh and messing your hairs again, thinking about the pile of clothes in your room, and you cannot get her to see this. So it ends up with "Chaewon-ah.." you said knocking lightly on the door. "Y/n?" She approaching the door quickly, open it widely for you. "What happened?" She asked eyebrows raise in curiosity. "Umm.." you stutters, smile weakly in embarrassment. "You can tell me anything, I'll listen" she said worried, thinking you are in your tough time. "Oh..it's not a big deal, just...can I borrow your detergent?" You said embarrassed yourself. A laugh leave her mouth "is this what you came here?...come inside" she lead you inside. Her room is neat with a lot of cushions placing on the colorful couch. "Here" she pointed at one of the cabinet under her sink. "This is where I put all the cleaning equipment...if you want one you can just open and borrow" she said smile brightly to you. "Thanks" you said as she opened the cabinet revealing the equipment she talking about. " 5 6 0 1 7 8" she said out of the blue, making you confused. "What was that?" You asked eyebrows raise, still in the confusion state. "My room passcode...if you need something, just went in and grabbed it...I mean without my permission" she said blushing at her own sweet line. Your corner lift as well, listen to her words, make you heart flutter. "Thanks..." you said shyly, grabbed a detergent she handed. "No problem" she said patting your shoulder softly, looking into your eyes sweetly. "Just go...it's look like you have a lot of housework to do"

You returned with a redness appeared on your both cheeks, as you cupping your own cheeks, it's hot...and you knew that. "Okay...relax, just do your work" you said leading yourself to your chores. You cleaning, rubbing and swiping. Anything you can do right now, to make this place become a better place that it usually be. "Finish" you finished with a long sigh, seeing your room as a room for the first times. "Okay...this is all clean" you looked around, using your fingers to see minimize dust on the table, and rubbing them for the last times with a wet paper. "But the refrigerator still empty...maybe I should go buy something.." you suggested yourself, before running to your bedroom, grabbed your purse and went straight to the supermarket two blocks away from your apartment.

At supermarket...
"Ramyeon, my favorite!" You picked up the yellow cup filled of cheese, with a discount sign, of course. "This is really my type.." you talked to yourself as you throwing them into the cart without mercy. "One, two, three...Umm...maybe four" you counted, filling the cart with instant noodles. "Oh...sausage!" You grabbed the handled tightly as you see a discount from far way. But suddenly your cart blew away, from a crash, a metal hit, two cart emerge, you covered your ears from the sound. "Holy" you cursed before seeing your cart failed and your instant noddles spreading on the floor. "Oh..I'm sorry...you okay?" Someone approaching you with a worry face. "I'm..fine" you said meeting someone you familiar with. "Oh..Y/n?" She greeted with confusedness. "Oh..Wonyoung-ah" you also greeted back in shocked, to see her here again. "We meet again" she said giving you a flashback. "Oh..You're right!" You laughed agreeing with her. "let me help" she said as she immediately going down, on her knees, collected your instant noodles. "What a coincident...we always meet in supermarket" you said laughing. "I agree....maybe we meant to be?" She said sending a butterflies to your stomach. You blushed, lifting your corner's, your face become redder, but what you can do is avoiding her eyes contact. As a time passed, you stand up after all cups are collected in the cart. "Thanks" you said smiled to her sincerely. "Your welcome...it's my pleasure actually" she said stepped closer, one stepped forward, and then another one and another one, make your face become more red, and more red and more red. As your back hitting a counter, you knew you busted, you eyes suddenly closed, scared something might happened. Her breath become louder as a distance become shorter, a hot breath touching your ears, making you flinched. And she whispered.

"Do you remember...you owe me a cup of noodles?"

Thanks for supporting, please give us a lot of love...💕