❤️🎃 𝔽ⓘ𝓷𝒶ℓℓ¥! ඏ👅

'Congratulation! You have been accept to Art and Technology Seoul college, with Rank 25, Please booking the date for identity confirmation within this week. It's been an honored to accept you, welcome"

"Finally! I get in!" I said loudly jumping up and down on my own white sheet bed. "Oh my godddd, is this really happening?!" I screaming while still jumping up and down with my hand covering my mouth. "This is the best news ever!" I said continuously let my back fall against the bed sheet, lying down facing the ceiling. I smiled like an idiot from ear to ear, my heart is popping out of my chest and sweat are covering my body as I start to breath heavily.

"Oh..the booking!" I suddenly sit up straight pulling my laptop on my lap. "Date..." I clicked a 'dates' button and scroll down finding the college calendar. "Right here.." I murmur pressing the green button. "Which dates is available?" I asked myself while my eyes look around the screen finding a free schedule. As a arrow moving around the calendar, it was stop on one number. '30' I thoughts and clicked it to find out whether it was free or not. "Okay...finish" I cheering myself as I finishing booking a identity confirmation date.

You might wonder why I felt really happy about the acceptation from this college, the secret is the most popular student council is there! I*zone, I always have been admiring them since high school and I also wrote their imagines in the blog almost everyday. This feel like a dream came true.

"This need a celebration!" I said as I turn on my laptop once again and clicked my own blog. "I should write a imagines as a celebration" I murmur and didn't wasting more time, start writing the most sweet imagine.

(17:50 PM)
As a time pass, every student in the school has been leave, except you and Wonyoung. She has been sitting on the wood bench waiting for her mother to pick her up after she attend student council meeting, but unfortunately the rain start to pouring and she totally forgot an umbrella. I...who was standing behind watching she putting her hands up protect herself from the strong wind. I cannot hold any longer running to her and handing an umbrella to her. She looking up from the floor, our eyes contact lock. "Use mine" I stuttered and handed it to her. "Thanks....but how can you get home?" She asked me eyes sparkling as ever. "Just...running" I said looking down avoiding her eyes contact. "How can I leave you running through the rain" she said open the umbrella covering both of us. "I'll never leaving you".....

"Finish..." before I could admiring my own writing, I press published and smile once again from ear to ear. "I wish that came true...." I said pouting, my eyes blinking a few times reading my own imagine.

Next day...
'30 May 2020' my reminder has been alarm, the ringing sound are fill around the room, wake me up from my dreamland. I blinked a few times adjusting a bright light that lighting my room to be a bright yellow color. The cold breeze are blowing and I can sense my hair are pulling back. I pick my phone up slowly, but my eyes need to be widen. "It was today!" I said in rush while sit up straight and crawling to the edge of my bed then jumping to grab a towel and running fast to the bathroom.

I lifted my arm to check a time. "7:00" I murmur. "Okay...I have a bit time for breakfast" I said as I open my apartment door and running lively to first floor.

As I reach in front of the apartment, I walked along the road finding a cafe to get a morning coffee. "There it is" I said and open a wooden door, followed by a ringing sound from a bell that hanging above. "Welcome..what do you like to order?" A girl said waiting for an order. "Umm...I would like one latte and a sandwich please" I said smiling then handing her the money. "Thank you, please waiting here" she said then point the waiting area. I nodded smiling then walk there to wait my breakfast to come out.

"Welcome....what do like to order?" A girl saying a same phrase as a next customer came in. "Umm...one latte please" she said brightly. 'She sound familiar..' I thought then lifting my head up from a screen to the new customer. 'Oh my god...Chaeyeon?' I thought while covering my mouth screaming from inside. "Your order is here" the barrister said while putting a cup of latte on the counter. I nodded while grab a cup of coffee but a hand wrap around mine. "Umm...sorry, I thought it was mine" Chaeyeon said as she suddenly pull her hand out and rubbing her neck. I nodded and immediately grab my order then went out, breathing heavily. "Oh my goddd....she is so beautiful" I said a bit screaming then looking behind to see her waiting for her queue.

'Reminder : 7:30' a ringing sound kick me out from my imagination. I looked into ,u phones and gasped. "Oh...I need to hurry" I said and rushing to the college.

At college....
"Umm...I'm here for an identity confirmation" I said to the officer then she bring we the waiting area. As a time passed by, it was my queue to did the identity confirmation. "Can I have your ID please?" She said and I nodded. Then I open my bag and start finding my wallet. "Oh sh*t, where did I put it?" I murmur to myself while my hands as swing inside my own bags trying to find it. "Wait a moment please" I said as I move myself on one knee and fully open it for a better sight. "Please...where is it" I said while continued open every pocket it has.

"Here" a feet stop in front of me and a wallet is on her hand handing to my direction.
"You forgot it in the coffee shop" she said.

Thank you for supporting, please give us a lot of love.....