♥🍭 ιη a ŕØᗷ𝑒 ☆💚

"I forgot the towel" as the sentence clearly state, they played as a loop in your mind.

"Stop peeking out! keep your body inside!" Finally you said something to stop her movement. "I'll get them for you" the vision makes you covering one eyes, walking to the wardrobe with hesitation. "Here" you handed to her, covering both eyes, trying to ignore the butterflies. "Thank you" she smiled happily, take them from your hands, humming her favorite song. 'Oh gosh...why is it so hard'

"Are you finish? I wanna take a bath" you said shutting down your computer, head resting on the backrest. "Yup! I'm going out" she answered stepping out, looking at you with a bright smile. "Holy! Why are walking with that?" Suddenly closing your eyes, avoiding the vision in front of you. "What are you talking about?" She asked confusingly. "Oh god, I wish I was that innocent as well..but...why are you walking in one towel?" You asked still covering your eyes. "Because I didn't have pajamas, I told you that before, aren't I?" She said confusing with her own thought. "You haven't told me that!" You said ready to get out of this awkward situation, frustration clearly wrote on your forehead. "Well my bad...sorry about that....where can I get my pajama?" She finally asked eyes begging. "God...in my wardrobe" you sigh, pointing at the direction.

"Can I borrow your underwear?" Another question throwing into your way. "Wait what?" You forgot. "Oh damn, I forgot you don't have any of them...sure, you can take it" you said trying to be as polite as possible. "Thanks" with that, she hurried stepped in the bathroom to get change.

"Finally" you groaned, seeing her coming out with your pajamas. "It perfectly fit on me" she said admiring herself in your clothes. "Well...Good for you then...I gonna go take a bath" you continued, hanging your towels on your shoulders. As soon as you set in the tub, your body began to melt, relaxing in the warm water you liked. "Finally..." after a long day, your mind went blank in the bath tub, eyes looking on the ceiling, enjoying the steaming flowing along with the cold air. Suddenly 'Knock knock' someone knocking on your front door, but you don't mind, you can't hear them anyways, you are too focused to realized who's there. "I'll get the door" you new roommates said running to the front door.

"Who's there?" Yuri said opening the door for the strangers that seem like your friends. "Wait...Yuri?" Someone said confusingly seeing Yuri stayed in your apartment. "Chaewon unnie?" She answered with her eyes rows furrowed. "Where are you doing here?" Your neighbor asked, eyes scanning through the front door. "Umm...my key card is lost, so I stayed here for a while" your new roommates says. "But...why didn't you tell the council?...they might find a great place for you to stay" your neighbor continued, and yes, with the jealousy. "Umm...Y/n find me there and she suggest me this place" Yuri answered innocently. A sigh left Chaewon nose as she heard the answer. "Well...can I see Y/n?...I have something to talk to her" She continued asking. "Umm...sure...but it might take a while..she's in the bathroom" Yuri said letting your neighborhood in, guiding her to sit on your couch.

And what seems like an hour, you're ready to be out there, experiencing the cold air. "Yuri?" You called her name twice, but no response. "Where is she?" You stepped out, seeing her nowhere in your bathroom. So you continued walking out to your living room, and saw she with someone you familiar. "Chaewon?" You confused. "Why are you here?" You asked still rubbing a white towels to your wet hairs. "Umm...I...my room....the electricity was cut...so I wanna asked you to stay here for a while" she said shyly, hands rubbing her necks in frustration. "Today?...Umm...I'm not quite sure the bed will be enough for everyone" you says eyes scanning your bed. "Well..it'll be fit..I have seen your bed before" she said convincing. "But.." Yuri interrupted, trying to says something but stop by your neighbor death stare. "Umm...yeah..I think they'll be fit" Yuri said, giving her opinion. A sigh left your mouth "okay...if everybody okay..then it'll be fit"

After the conversation you tried to avoid has passed, you are here, in the middle of two people, like a tuna can. 'What do I do to deserve this?' You thought changing position to face the right side of yours. "You still not asleep?" Suddenly
Yuri said something, looking at you, face apart from you in a few inches. You gulped, swallowing hard, eyes fast blinking "Umm...insomnia" you said quietly, changing the position again to face Chaewon, your neighbor. "You...wanna cuddled?" Chaewon said as you face her a few inches apart same as what you did with Yuri earlier. "Umm..no?" You answered hesitantly, again back to your original pose. "Facing ceiling will be the best choice here" you mumbled, trying to close your eyes, but you still can sense hers eyes stare at you. 'What a tough night' you thought.

After few hours passed, finally, you are asleep and both of them as well, you finally relieving, taking a good rest. But not for so long, your consciousness is back again, hitting hard, by Yuri arm hitting your head. "Ouch" you hissed in pain, looking at her hand resting on your head. "Holy.." and again, you awake. 'What the..' you thought, sliding yourself to the edge of the bed, and jumping off, seeing both of them sleeping peacefully. "God...why is this so hard" you mumbled, rubbing your head to heal the pain. "I should go and take a walk" you thought, grabbing your clothes to get ready.

After a while, you are out of that messy place, you head is now lighter, and brighter than it usually be. "Finally" you swing your arms back and forth, inhale all the fresh air, eyes closing, absorb all the good ambience.

"Y/n?"

Thanks for supporting, please people give us a lot of love💕...