🍬🎃 𝕤𝕆 ᔕ𝓌𝓔ⓔⓉ 💋😺

"Wait..." a sound tickling your ears, stop your movement a second later, freezing like an ice. "What is it Minju?" You asked curiously, raising your beautiful fingers to scratching your head softly. "Umm....it's...your rope" she said moving closer step by step until your back touching, pressing against on the sliver refrigerator. Your breath become short, heart pumping letting all the blood flows through your artery and vein, until you can feel her breath on your lips. Everything has been paused, the dust stop flewing, the wind stop blowing and lastly your heart, them skipped a large beat. "M-Minju..." your eyes lands on every object but her eyes. Then a playful chuckled leaving her aesthetic mouth "H-Hey, don't worry. I won't do anything...just wanna fixed your rope" she said pulling your tied slowly, and retied them with beautiful bow by sneaking her hands through your waist, reducing the space between you two, then tied it with her eyes lands on yours. "Finish" she said happily then stepped backward, letting you having more space.

A long sigh of relieving escape your nose as you watch her get back to the station and checking the ingredients on the checklist. "Okay!...Everything has been prepared....should we start then?" she said rasing her eyebrows asking you a permission. "Umm...sure" you said moving yourself to the station and sit facing to her, like what you have done in the lecture room.

"Ok...let start!" she said putting a large sliver bowl on the middle of the station. "Firstly...you need to put this in, then add this one...then stir it softly, but enough for them to melt and become one, understand?" you nodded confidently, imagine what she said through your mind. "good..then add lightly beaten egg, one at a time, then stir it again to make it well combined" she said and didn't waste anytime, stir them softly with her beautiful pink cover spatula. "Ok..it looks fine now,..next you have to put them in the springform pan and put them in the oven of 160c" you stand up followed her to the sliver oven, as her turn them on and slide them inside. "Wow....it was more easier than I thought" you said confusingly but at the same time worrying about your cooking skilled. "Like I said, you can do it" she said smiling to you who eyebrows furrowed being stressed out a little. "B-But...you know? what you did might look easy, but with my skilled, it can be ruin" you said disappointing. "H-Hey...everyone can do it, don't underestimate yourself, it'll be fine" she said circling on your back, helping you relaxed your muscle and control your breath. "then....now its your turn" she said pushing you to be standing in the middle of the station with all ingredients laying in front of your eyes.

"Okay...I can do this" you breath in and out, adjusting and controling your tempo carefully. "It's all right...You can do it" she said patting your shoulder softly before landing her chin on her elbow, whos resting on your station. You looks at her nervously, but all you can get is a positive feeling, a feeling of hope. You carefully adding all the ingredients as same as she did in a teaching sessions, and you have been checking the instruction from time to time to make sure you didn't ruin anything. As your eyes focusing on the white A4 paper with lines of instruction, your hands has been moving, stirring the ingredients slowly. "H-Hey" Minju voice makes you jumped. "D-Did I do something wrong?" you said nervously, pulling a paper closer, skim and scan through it quickly, trying to find your big mistakes that has been put in your insruction, but you couldn't find one. "Hey!...don'y be scared, you did nothing wrong, I-I...just want you to stir them faster"she chukled then grabbing your hands immediately and helping your to stir them, your eyes widened dued to the sudden actions. "w-what" you stuttered seeing her enjoying your reaction. A giggled leaving her mouth with "You are always panicking..it's all right" she said hands still on yours, stir them with your paced.

"Now, putting them in" Minju said turn on the oven for you to put the tray in. "Finish!" you said cheering yourself with an eyesmile. "Congratulations, you did it" Minju also cheering you up as well, as you jumping up and down admiring your cheesecake in the oven. "As I says, you can do it, I'm not wrong right?" she said once more as she rubbing your back up and down. You smiled in return before contunued watching your works pregressing.

Time passed....

The cooking session has been finish, in the end, you carried a two big cheesecake by hands, walking home, to the most safety place on earth. As soon as you get in, you placed them softly on the table before going in your bedroom and get change. "Y/n..." a knocked sound that you have been familar with, gain all of your attention. "Chaewonnie?"you said walking to the door with your favorite strawberry pink pajamas. Open them slowly meeting the familar person. "Oh...it's you, come in" You invited her in and left a space for her to take in the couch as you sit down, let all the weight sink. "Umm.....what happened?" As soon as you sit down, you asked her purpose right away. "Umm....I have known that it was your first day, so I-I just wanna came here to congrats you" she said innocently then taking your hands as a handshake. "Thanks" you said absorbing their warm and kind attitide.

"Oh!...Is that a cheesecake you did?"Her eyes wandering around, trying to asking you. "ah...yes" you said then lifting them on the table, letting her to see your recipe. "Can I take one bite?" she said as she pouted. "Of course" you said open them and handed her a fork to try your recipe. As soon as she get the baking in her fork, she putted them in her mouth, tasting them carefully like a michelin cooker. "Wow...it's very delicious" she said eyes widen looking back and forth between you and the fresh baking cheesecake. "you did this?" she questioning as she take another bite, you nodded confidently, proudly of your works.

"Oh..wait a minute"

Sorry guys for a very slow uploading, I just having a very big exam, so that's why. I'll try updating as soon as possible, but for now...Thanks for supporting, please give us a lot of love...