🕸O͎n͎e͎ ͎o͎f͎ ͎m͎e͎ ͎a͎n͎d͎ ͎o͎n͎e͎ ͎o͎f͎ ͎y͎o͎u͎🕸

"Do you remember?..you owe me a cup of noodles"

Just her breath on your neck, your mind went crazy, your heart races, a sweat started to roll, and you can't stop that. "Haha..I was kidding!...wow, you are so scared" she laughed, pulling off, looking at you relieving, leaning on the walls. "My heart was about to jumped off, you scared me to death" you said pouting, holding your racing heart. "Sorry..but it was really funny, can't resist that" she continued laughing, and just one second you slapped her shoulder. "What so funny?..I'm not a clown" you furrowed your eyes brows, faking mad. "Well...even you are not a clown you are still funny to me...and interesting to talk with" she said flirty, and you sense that with your own breath shorten and a heart races. "But...you seem hurry, do you have anywhere to go after?" She asked worried she'll wasting your time. "Oh right!...I gotta go, it almost time" you said lookin at your watch. "Oh okay, see you later then, so you could buy me a food" she said laughing. "Okay, okay...I won't forget that...bye" you finishing your line and immediately paying all the goods, before running to your apartment, just right before eight.

You are there on time, almost, very close. "Whew...almost" you calming down, looking at your watch. "Beep! Beep!" You slowly putting in the code, but suddenly you heard footsteps. "Oh..Y/n?" A girl voiced gain your attention. "Oh..Chaewon-ah" you greeted, hands waving, smile heartwarmingly. "Oh...you finish cleaning?" She asked curiously, seeing you with a bunch of plastic bags. "Oh, yes...not so long ago" you said shyly, dropping the bags and entered the code. "I see...well that kinda tired, if you want any help just tell me then...our room is not that far" she said offering her hands for you to take. "Thanks...that is so sweet" you answered shyly, rubbing your own neck with a blush on your face as usual. "Gotta go..see you, my lady" just one second, she leave and your breath cut, listen to that cute little pet name she gave you. 'What happened to me?' You thought covered your red face with your cold hands.

"Beep! Beep!" You finally finished entered the code and entered your room, a sigh of relieve leave your mouth as you see all the things stayed in their area. "Finish" a word left your mouth and you dropped yourself on your soft couch, leaning back, recharge some energy to your body. Suddenly "Knock! Knock!". You jumped, heart dropped thinking she is finally here and you still cannot have a chance to change your own messy clothes. "Who's there?" You asked, slowly walking to the door. "It's me, Minju" she answered cheerfully, on the other hands, you heart stop beating. "Holy...what should I do, I smell like a dog poop" you hissed. "Y/n?" She said, thinking you are not at the door. "Minju...wait a minute!" You finally said, thinking all the possibles you can do, before she sees that you a mess, but you can't wait anymore, you ran to your bedroom, and change your clothes to a grey oversized hoodie and tied your hair up as a bun style and finally spaying your body with a mist. "Hey" you opened the door, just in time. "Hey..you okay?" She asked worried. "Oh...everything is alright..just umm..my room is a bit dirty, so I need to clean it off a bit" you said, letting her in, while you take a lead to the couch. "Wow..your room are beautiful, no need to clean up, it's way so much cleaner than mine" she said walking around, taking a look at your belonging. "So..Umm..what movie do you like to watch?" You asked, taking a seat on your soft couch. "Umm...anything actually" she said taking another seat, while grabbing your pillowed to hugged. "Umm...do you like scary movie?" You asked, hoping she likes the same. "Umm...I can watch them, but mostly getting scared" she said laughing, embarrassed. "Oh..well..I understand...Umm..maybe this one?..I heard that it was the best movie of the year" you said opened the poster for her to take a look. "Oh..I knew this one, it was so popular and I heard the rate was very high" she said amazed. "Great..we should watch this one then" you said and grabbed the remote, readily to launch the movie, with your desires to watch such an honor movie.

'One of me and one of you' a title shows, and your heart skipped a beat, can't wait to see more, the white fonts on the black background, all the white roses around, making you heart warm, you eyes dilated as you see the characters appeared on the screen. As the movie going on, the story become tense, the main characters are trapped in the middle of the storms of emotions, and you can't do anything, but let your tears rolling down on your face, you feel sorry for them, so sad to see them tearing apart, with their hearts still connected. "You okay?" Minju asked, worried. You nodded, but your eyes still on the bright light screen, focusing more on the story. A warm tears running down and you knew that, you wipe them off softly, with a sobbed followed. "Here" suddenly a napkins handed into your ways. You stoped focusing and turning your face to her curiously. "In case you needed...I think it's gonna be more sad in the end" she said and still handed a white napkins to you. "Thanks.." you said, accepted her offering, with a sobbed. She smiled, warmly, lively, sweetly. Is this because of the movie or your real emotions?...her honey smile...your heart...is this all real or just an effects from this sad movie?... "Y/n?..." she said snapping you back to where you was, cutting off your imagination. "Oh..sorry..." you said moving your gazed back to the screen, shyly, embarrassed. "Are you okay?" She asked once again, making sure you are alright. "Yeah..of course..don't worried..I'm fine" you gives her confident, but still, you can't guarantee them yourself.

'Can I survive this night?'

Thanks for supporting, please give us a lot of love💕..