🎈👑 𝕞y Ⓗε𝓪đ ђυŕⓉˢ 🐣☝

"Y/n! Is that you?" a girl voice lead your eyes to a tall figure in front of you.

"Ah! Chaeyeonnie!" you said surprisingly seeing her in front of you in a sport t-shirt and a white shorts. "Oh...you are a player?" you said after noticing her costume same as Chaewon. "Ah...yes, glad you are here" she said smiling and patted your shoulder softly causing you to blushing hard again, red blush spread across your peach cheek. "Oh..Y/n? wow...didn't expect to see you here" another girl approach you seeing you standing beside her friends. "Oh..Wonyoung-ah" you said smiling and waving to greet another tall figure which is now standing right beside you. "You know each other?" Chaewon and Chaeyeon said in unison seeing you and wonyoung greeting each other like a friend. "Yes, of course. I know her" Wonyoung said innocently and looking at you signal to answer the same thing. "Yeah...I know her" you said smile weakly. "Wow...there's a lot of thing I didn't know" Chaewon whisper under her breath but loud enough for you to hear. Suddenly a loud whistle hit everyone head to reality. "Time to practice!" couch said with her hands on her hips. their eyes imediately move to their watch on their wrist "Oh gotta go...see you" all of them said to you then running to the field to get a warm up exercise and practice for a basketbell match.

"Y/n!" your friend waving her hand amusingly. You nodded your head to her signal her to stop doing a weird pose. "hey!" she said hitting your shoulder softly. "what?" you said rubbing your hurt shoulder and stared at her intensely. "Yah...why did you hit me?" you asked and sending a death glare to her. She giggled a little and said "Didn't know you are close with them...playgirl" she teasing. "What?! I'm not a playgirl...and we know each other by coincidence" you said trying to play it dumb. "Oh really" she said sacastically rolling her eyes. "Oh almost forgot!...did they know you are an author? who daydreaming about them in your blog?" she asked laughing trying to embaressed her own friend. "Yah...quiet down!" you said hitting your friend shoulder causing her to flinch a bit. "They...didn't know..but you have no right to tell them understood?" you said immediately, don't want her to misunderstood then pointing two fingers from your eyes to her eyes as a 'I'm watching you' pose. She just giggled then holding you hand down slowly and said "I know...don't worried".

Suddenly, another loud whistle hitting your head once again to look over to the field. The match is start, everyone is rushing to get an orange ball bouncing across the field. Everyone seems to be a very good athlete, running firmly, jumping a bit to match the tempo, eyes focusing on the game same as yours. Your eyes moving along with the balls without a blink, heart beating fast almost jumping out of your chest seeing the opponent getting that ball, but soon enough Chaeyeon hitting the ball out of their hands running in opposite side of the field to their goals, jumping high shooting the balls in the nets perfectly, a smile form your lips seeing her also smile after getting a goal. WIthin a second you can sense that smile in sending to you by her eyes looking intensely to your direction, a blush immediately appeared on your cheeks. But not so long, the game continued, and everyone is back to focus on the game, also you. You eyes seems to be dry, but in this moments you didn't care at all. In the second game, a balls is again in an opponent hands because of the rule, you heart drop seeing the opponent teams boucing a little ball continuously to their goals, luckly only one tall figure Jang Wonyoung jumping as high as she can blocking the ball an inches away from the goal. Chaewon didn't wasting more time catching the falling ball to her hands, boucing them then passing to Chaeyeon who is waiting at their own goal, she catch it perfectly, jumping high doing a slam dunk pose and get another score immediately. You standed up jumping cheering as soon as the whistle signal the game to stop.

"wow...you guys are good" you said pulling your thumbs up to them smiling. "No...we're have a great team" Chaeyeon said blushing at your compliment. "I think most of it because of you" Wonyoung said walking toward you. You smiling to her blushing a little while passing a bottle of water to her. "Thanks" she said open it slowly and drinking all the way to the half express her exahusting feeling, breath heavily. As soon as you seeing her sweat rolling down, you grab a small towel beside and and tapped on her face softly. "thanks" she said grabing on top of your hands looking into your eyes. Your dark brown sparkling eyes avoid hers immediately. And suddenly you hears a fake cough making you to look over the source of the sound, seeing Chaewon stand with her back leaning on the table watching you almost sending a death glare to Wonyoung. "Hey...Chaewon! you really did well today" you said changing the topic sensing the awkward situation. "thanks" she said smiling then walking toward your direction. "thanks to you for cheering us" she whisper to your right ears then walking pass sending a shiver to your spine.

A minute passing and the game has start once again with the opponent teams, they coming back with a new players and it was now harder cause she is the number one athlete on the opponent team. Fiveteen minutes passing and still they cannot score, both teams getting more and more compettitive and a game became more tense, their eyes is on their eyes, like a wolves, no one want to be a loser. Your heart also...seeing them like this makes you worried, your heart is about to jumped out beating fast like a marathon runners. A long sigh escaped your mouth, eyes running left and right along with the ball. "This is hard" you said to your friend who is also comcentrate same as you. But suddenly..."Bang" A ball hit your head hard. "Ouch" you let out a hurt groans grabbing your head immediately.

"Y/n!"

Thanks for supporting and please give us a lot of love...