👤💕 𝐥ⓄşŦ BƳ 𝐲ⓄᑌR𝐒IĎe 🍧🎯

"Liar, you are beautiful"

Her breath fans on your lips, her sweet eyes connected to yours, your breath shorten, swallowed hard, be careful of her next moves. "Cat got on your tongue?" She smirk, playfully asked. You clear your throat, blink twice "I'm not a liars, you are" you argued hitting your forehead with hers, before leaving her empty on the bed. "Ouch, that's hurt" she said covering her forehead. "It should be" you said back in annoyance, putting your items in the bag. "But I'm not a liar though" she said pouting. "Well...you lies about being awaken while I was try hardly to wake you up " you said  faking mad, closing your bag. "Well...it was because you tried to avoiding me" she said running to hug your waist, pressing her chin on your shoulder. "Stop being clingy, missy" you crossed your arms, bending your neck to the other side, to more excess. "But you like it" she said stuffing herself on your neck. "No, I'm not" you said shaking her off, grabbing your towels, and walked toward a bathroom direction. "Prepared yourself, I'm gonna go take a bath" you said, quickly walking to the door. "Are you not gonna invited me?" She said followed you. "Stop it!"

College...
"Hey..." A voice interrupted your breakfast, as someone approaches to you and your guest. "Oh Yujin-ah" you greeted biting your sandwiches. "Hey...and why Minju is here?" She asked further, confusingly. "Oh..I hang out at her place last night..that's why" she said confidently, making you send her a death glare. "Oh well..I shouldn't right?..I gotta go..bye" Minju said further, faded away to her class. "So Minju sleep at your place?" Yujin asked, curious. "Oh..Umm..yeah, she was right, but we did it for celebration" you said rubbing your neck in frustration. "Oh I see..." she said understandably. "So I can go as well, didn't I" she said suddenly. "Whoa what?" You surprised. "Well...the poem contest is less than a week and I know you gonna win it" she said confidently. "Oh..Umm...I'm not quite sure" you smile weakly. "Hey..don't be so humbled, you nailed it" she said hitting your shoulder. "Thanks" you giggled. "Now..let's get to class, or we gonna get F" she said joking, holding your hands, leading to the classroom fulled with people.

"Whew...at least we're not late" she said still holding your hands tight, leading you to the class. "Oh my god" everyone whispered, gossiping to what they see. "Yujin..they're looking" you felt uncomfortable, whimpering under the staring eyes. "Don't mind them...what you should care is not their thought, but us" she said pulling you closer, and walked up to your original seat. "There you are" she said sending you to your destination, with her take a stair to her original seat. "Y/n" a hand tapped your shoulder. "Yes?" You turned around, eyes meet with her once again. "Keep focus...don't think about others" she reminded you, you tired to gather all strength to keep focus and ignored all eyes in the class, but still it was hard to do so.

"Bye, Y/n, see you tomorrow" Yujin said after class, waving to you happily, looking at you by her puppy eyes. "Yeah..see you" you said waving back, eye smiled to her. A sigh leaving your mouth as you leave the college, and also being away from that tense eyes, you felt safe. "Finally..." you hated to see yourself get lost under the pressure, but you should fight it like what Yujin said, except what she said is too hard to do. You walked further and further to where you felt free and safe, a park with green trees, roses bushes, brown wood bench, such a great place to relax, you can't wait to laying down and listen to the bird chirping sounds, but it's not last long, someone voices wake you up. "Holy!.." you jumped, flinching to how loud it was. "What was that?..." you murmur, seeing a girl walking around, like she was finding something necessary. "Hey..are you okay?" You walked to her. "I...shit...I lost my apartment's key..where is it?" She's upset and frustrates. "Where was the last time you found them?" You asked, trying to help. "Around here...I can't remember it that well, but I'm sure I was here before it disappear" she said finally glancing her eyes up to see you. "Okay...I'll help you find them" you said going around, finding a key.

After half and hour, still no sign of her key and you started to worried. "Did you found it?" She asked as you running back to where you found her. "No" you said guilty. "And where should it be?" She's upset again, sitting on the bench, blowing her bangs. "I think you should get back to your apartment first, at least change the password" you suggested and it bright her up. "You're right!" She suddenly stands up, and grabbed your hands. "Can you go with me?" She asked, hope you would says yes. "Of course" you answer and she happily leading you to her place.

"We're here" she said stand it front of the building with her hands shaking. "It's gonna be find" you said hold her cold hands. "Thanks" she said smile weakly at you. "Now, let's me help" you said leading both of you to the office. "Umm...excuse me, my friend, she lost her keys..is there anyways to do the new one?" You asked politely. "Oh..in that case, we can created the new one, but you need to change the password first, you know..in case" she said giving your a form to write. "Here" you handed to the stranger you met half and hour ago. "Thanks" she said shyly, accept those form and go somewhere to fill them. "Oh, another things" suddenly she said something. "Yes?" You answered. "The new keys need three days until they arrive, so she need to sleep somewhere during that time" she said.

"Three days?"

Thanks for supporting, please give us a lot of love💕