...𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒...

'Can I survive this night?' You thought.

As the movie continued told their storied through images, you still focused, or maybe, trying to. You feel tense by just looking at her, her gazed, her warm smile...maybe..is it because you feels lonely and coming this far to study, all by alone. You thought it might be just an uncertain feeling. 'Stop thinking about it' you thought and keep your eyes wandering around the bright screen, without knowing where it was. And within one seconds, all you heard is, a romantic music on the background, the piano..those piano and your emotions..this is not the right time. You shake it off, and once again focusing on the screen, but what you see make you change your mind. The two mains characters, kissing, giving each other a love, their eyes, their hands, wandering around each other. "All of you is also an all of me" the character said, forehead collide, smile. "That's so sweet" you said looking at the couple. Minju hummed in response, looking at them with an envious eyes, smile, feels pleasant just by looking. "I hope one day I can be in that position too" she said out of the blue. You, who trying to focused, moving your gazed to her, just about the ends of the sentence. "Well...me too, who wasn't" you said and getting yourself back to the end of the movie, where the happy ending occurred.

"That's was the best movie I ever seen" Minju said while stretching her arms. "Me too" you said get up from the soft couch to turn on the lights and clean up. "And..." a voice once again gaining your attention, as you putting a bowl of popcorn to the sink. "Yes?" You answered, eyes focused on the plate. "Can..I sleep here?..this night" she asked slowly, feeling unsafe, uncertain. You let out a hummed, thinking hard "well...movie night..isn't it means overnight?" You answered, start to cleaning those plate. "So it means 'yes'?" She said popping up behind, putting her chin on your shoulder. A smile plastered on your lips as you felt a weight on your part of body. "Kinda.." you said, trying so hard not to smile. "Yay!" She said hugging your waist. "Stop it! It's heavy" you said shaking yourself to break her embrace. "Okay, okay...I'll go take a shower then" she said letting go of you and start walking to somewhere. "Pajamas, on the bed and towels are hang in the bathroom" you said loudly, voice followed her shadow. "Roger!"

The sound of water running, calming your heart, as you finished with the dishes, you lay down and chilling on the same soft couch. And you cannot remember anything, not a single seconds after. "Y/n.." a voice woke you up. "Hmm.." you let out a groan as you switch the position. "Y/n...get up" she said once again, patting your body softly. And finally, your heavy eyes open, slightly. "Minju?.." you response with a blink, eyes narrowed. "Yeah..that's me...get up..take a shower" she said pulling you up to sit straight. You nodded in response to her suggestion. "Good" she said helping your get up and pushing you to the bathroom. "I already prepared your pajamas...it's on the sink with the towels" she said loudly followed your shadows. "Okay" you answered weakly, letting a warm shower recharge your energy, flowing, with the steams covered the sharpness of the mirror.

"Finally" she said seeing you get out of the bathroom. "Why its took so long" she asked, already sitting on your bed. "Just..getting some energy" you answered dropping yourself on another side of bed. "Well..then get some sleep, I bet you ran out of energy" she suggested lying on bed, beside you. "I guess so" you answered looking at the ceiling. "What drains your energy?..work out?" She asked looking at you from beside. "No..I never work out" suddenly a flashback appeared on your mind, a picture of you cleaning every tiles of the house. "Oh..I know why" you murmur. "Why?" She asked curiously. "Well...nothing important, boring" you answered, readily to drift off somewhere. "Okay then...so, goodnight?" She said sweetly. You smile. "Good night"

Next morning
A sound voice chirping hitting your earlobes, your heavy eyelids woke up with a blink, adjusting to the light, plus with your alarm, making you and your new guest sense a consciousness around yourself. "Is it morning?" Your guest asked with a groan. "Its a yes" you answered lazily. "Oh god..I don't wanna go anywhere else" she said scratching her arms. "Me too" you answered with your raspy voice. Suddenly a sound of movement covered your ears "Turn yourself to me" she said suddenly, trying to pull you to face her, convince you to show her your face. "No, don't even think..I look ugly in the morning" you claims, still facing the windows, looking at the greenish trees. "No you are not..Y/n, I wanna talk to you" she said still giving it a try. "No, thank you...we can talk like this" you said avoiding. "Fine..up to you" she said with a husky voice, readily to sleep. Suddenly you stand up, to prepare yourself for today. "Minju..don't even think to get some sleep, you will be late, you know?" You warned, seeing her closing her eyes, peacefully, enjoying the atmosphere. "We need to get up...you also have an early class" another sentence, you convinced. A sigh leaving your mouth, as you see what you have done can't help anything. You walked over to her, seeing, shaking. "Minju..get up!" You said with the most resolute voice. Still, no response. "Get your ass up.." finally you are out of control, pulling her up to sit up straight, but it mistaken. A mistakes that doesn't look like a mistakes. Your force is not enough, she pulling you down with full force, and now your face is just a few centimeters away from hers, and you gulp.

"Liar...you are beautiful"

Thanks for supporting, please give us a lot of love💕...