♪☠ 𝕤ⓣάץ ĦᗴRε ⓕσⓇ ᗩ 𝔀𝐡ί𝕝𝐞 ✎👍

"Three days?!" you said out loud, gaining your strangers attention.

"What? Are you okay?" she said worried, running toward you with a clipboard in her hands, still writing her personal information. "Umm..." you swallowed hard. "Everything is okay" you calm yourself down, don't want to panicked her. "Oh okay" she said confusingly, walking passed you to the counter. "Here.." she said finally handing back the clipboard. "let me see...Okay, everything is clearly filled in, good job, young girl" The women said checking the information she filled in. "Okay, everything is alright now, you can go" she continued. "Okay, thank you so much" she said in returned, walking to where you are.

"Hey! you alright?" she asked sit beside you, on the white granite bench. "Umm...Can I ask you one question please?" you said gather all the braveness you have. "of course, what is it?" she said confidently, ready to hear your question. "Well...it wasn't a good news at all, but..umm..I have to tell you" you struggling. "What is it?...I'm all ears" she said convinced you to finally said them. "Okay...umm...I-I...heard that the keys take three days to arrive, you have to find a place to stay during that...Is that okay with you?" you asked worried, seeing her face changing a bit by a bit. "Umm...I-I" she seem worried, nervous and panicked. "Umm...I know its hard...I don't know...you will think that its weird or not, but...I mean...you can stay at my place if you like" you suggested, seeing her face lit up. "really?!" she said suddenly hugged you out of nowhere. "Oh...easy" you patted her back, return back the excitement.

"By the way...what is your name?" you asked, looking at her curious. "Oh...sorry, I haven't introduced myself, just yet" she said sit up straight, ready to introduced herself. "My name is Yuri, nice to meet you" she said handing an empty hand to you. As you filled them with yours you finally introduced yourself back to the stranger "I'm Y/n, nice to meet you too" you said shaking hands. As time passed, you guys walk in parallel, hands brushing from time to time, walking back to your apartment, the silence took over, till one person said something in familiar. "you know what? I have heard about you before" Yuri said looking at you. "Really? where?" you answered looking back at her curiously. "well...my friends talk about you, they kindda close to you, I guess? " she said looking up the night sky, thinking. "Really? who were they?" you asked still looking at her. "Umm...the council, you know, I'm in that party as well, the night before your competition" she said triggered your memories. "Oh right! that's why I thought you are familiar" you said clicking your fingers as light bulb appears on top of your head. "Told ya"

"We're here, let's go inside" you said entered your password to the door, and sliding yourself in to turn on the lights. "Well, you are lucky, my friends came yesterday, so I clean the mess" you said dropping yourself on your couch. "I see...It wasn't normally clean, was it?" She asked chuckling. "Well...no defense" you said grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. A chuckled leaving her mouth, laughing to your reaction. "Do you mind if I take a walk?" She asked politely, looking for a permission. "Go ahead" you answered finish the bottle up before going after her.

"Whoa...this looks good!" She said exploring your bedroom. Suddenly "ding!" A loud sound gaining both of you, facing toward the source of the sounds. "What is that?" Yuri asked curiously, walking slowly toward your table. "S-shit" you said running to shut your computer, just in time before she catch you. "What is that...secret?" She said peeking from your shoulder. "No...it's just a personal stuff, now go take a bath...it was on your left" you said gestured her to your bathroom. "Okay, miss" she said intimidating.

As soon as the door close, you relieve. "Shit, that was close" you sign sit down your chairs to take look at the notification. "Let's see...." opening up the bright screen, you see a thousand of comments. 'When you gonna upload the next one?' Seeing those comments makes you feel guilty, but still you didn't have enough time. 'Sorry, I kinda busy these day, I'll make sure to upload more this week!" You answered, feeling guilty. Then you think, you are free now, then why don't write another one.  "Okay...good ideas"

[8.00 am]
"Hey!..you awake?" A voice hit your earlobe as you switching the side, making eyes contact with your girlfriend. "I guess so" you murmur, eyes smile, sensing her love through her pupils. "Come here" she said hugging your waist, position your face at her chest. "I love you Minju" you suddenly said crashing your chubby cheek with her chest. "I love you too" she said back, hugged you even tighter. "Look at me" she said gestures you to take a look at her, but still your insecure can't let them happened. "Babe..." you mumble still in the same position. "Hmm?" She hummed as a response, worries. "My morning face is ugly" you said playing with her finger. "Babe...you never ugly in my eyes" she said rubbing your side softly, calming you down. "But...I still didn't have that confident" you said pouting. "You should be confident though, you are beautiful, just like your heart" she said stroking your hairs. "But I..." you still resisting, until her fingers left your hands, catching your chins to look up. "Now let's me see" she said looking at you closely, eyes narrowing. "Beautiful"

'Your work has been published!'

"Y/n!" Suddenly a loud voice interrupt your imagination. "What?" You answered, running toward the bathroom, just when you reach the door knob, the door opens with Yuri peeking out, head outside, body inside.

"I forget the towel"

Thanks for supporting, please give us a lot of love 💕