😎♬ Ŝᗯ𝕖€t ᗪŘᵉ𝒶m ☠♜

I slightly lifting my chin up meeting a long hair beautiful angel handing a familiar wallet to me. "Oh....thank you" I said and grab them quickly and look at her shyly. She smiled nodding her head then left me facing with an busy line and an officer. "Here" I handed my ID card to the officer. She grab my card softly and typing my information in her computer through a simple keyboard. A while she typing each sentence, my heart beating fasting thinking about an important events a second ago. My legs is shaking....all I can think right now is find her and say 'thank you' to her again. But my imagination has been cut through an officer conversation "Ok..finish" she handing the card back to me and smile. "Thank you" I said while bowing, taking my card back and hurried looking for my wallet angel.

"Oh there she is..." I said while my eyes saw she talking calmly with her friend. I walking step by step by my shaking legs. 'How I suppose to...' I thought walking there as soft as possible like a black cat. And a second later my feet stop beside her. "Hey...." I said and she turning her head to me immediately. "Oh..you're a girl that forget the wallet" she said smiling. "Oh yes...I..j-just wanna s-say...Thank you...for the w-wallet" I said looking down the floor, afraid to make an embarrassment eye contact with her. She just chuckle and suddenly grabbing my shoulder. "Hey..it's okay, I'm Chaeyeon by the way" she said looking to my eyes. I hurried snap out and bowing "I'm Y/n....nice to meet you" I said. "Ahh...that's the nice name" she said patting my shoulder. "Thanks" I said looking at her shyly. "I have to go...see you around Y/n" she said waving her hand and walking away with her friend. 'Oh my god, is this real?'

Every minutes I walk back to my room, it was like a dream. My lips cannot stop smiling and my cheek can't stop blushing. "Stupid mouth..stop smiling" I said pulling my own lips downward. "How..." as soon as I stop pulling them, it return to it's place. 'I can't stop smiling' I said and hit my head slightly.

At home.....
"Beep..." I sound of my door unlocked. "Finally free" I said while throwing my back to the couch and jump on my white sheet bed. My face up to the ceiling admiring a cute yellow light. I sigh loudly and smile like an idiot. "Why I'm so happy?" I said suddenly cupping my cheek and roll over to every inch of the bed. "Should I write about it?" I thought and immediately sit straight and grab my laptop.

(8:00 am)
It was a normal day, I woke up early stretching myself and get ready to school. As I stepped out, the cold breeze attach to my skin, my hair flew back while my arms spread out absorb all the good vibe. I decided to walk down the street to my favorite coffee shop to get a delicious breakfast. As I lifting my chin up to see a beautiful bright yellow sun shining up above. A shoulder hit me harshly. "Ouch..." I said immediately then fall to the ground with a gravity law. "Are you okay?" A girl said guilty while reaching her hand out for me to held. "Yes..." I grab them and stand up while swipe a dirt out of my skirt. As everything seem okay, I stepped out and start walking pass her, but a hand grab my wrist tightly. "Umm....you forget your wallet" she said while picking it up and hand it to me. "Oh...thank you" I said while suddenly grab them, shyly looking down the floor. "Umm....can I buy you a coffee? I want to apologize to you for bumping against you"

"Oh my goddd, why I'm blushing?" I said while hitting an empty space next to me. Then I let myself laying down flatly, eye sparkling contact with a beautiful ceiling. My hand cupping my cheek, day dreaming about the memorable event. Then everything went black....

"Ring...ring" a sound of my alarm ringing hit me from my aesthetic dreams. I stretching my arms out to grab my own phone. '18:00 pm' an alarm said. As I placed them back on the nightstand, my stomach growl hungrily. "Oh...I didn't ate dinner yet" I said lazily then slowly stand up to grab a wallet on my table. "It might be cold outside..."I thought walking to get a black hoodie and wore them. "What should I have for dinner....definitely Ramyeon!" I said while lifting my fist to the air.

At convenient store....
"Okay...this one...this one" I said while grabbing all the snack I wanna eat. "...I gonna be a fatty pig soon" I said and rubbing my tummy. "What else?.....oh kimchi...totally forgot" I said while turning around to find a red-orange box. "I gonna buy Ramyeon...see you soon bye" a girl said on the block beside. My eyes moving from the shelves up to the sky thinking "She sound familiar" I said to myself then peeking to see who is she. As soon as I peeking to see, a long black hair girl standing there holding a cup of instant noodles in her hand with her eyebrows furrow while reading the ingredients information. "Omo....Wonyoung?" I said and covering my mouth. '...Ottoke...I didn't wore any make up' I thought cupping my bare cheek. "I can't let her see my bare face...I'm ugly" I said while pulling a hood resting against my back to cover my hair. "I should get going" I hurried grab my basket and walk quickly to the counter.

"Card please" A girl said reaching her hand out waiting for me to hand her my credit card. "Yes.." I said and I hurried grab them out from my wallet. "Here..." I said once again handing it to her, looking left and tight, then grabbing the plastic bags full of chips, holding it like I'm a robber that ready to run for my life.

"Umm....sorry, but we cannot access your card"

Thank you for supporting, please give us a lot of love...