🎁💛 NE𝔦gⓗⓑ𝐎𝐑𝕙𝓸๏đ 💋👽

*A/n : the point of view in this ff gonna be changing to third person*

All the way home is different, it was like yourself has been walking on the cloud, all the smoke blew your hairs away, while you inhaled deeply absorb all the vibe. As soon as you reach the softest place, all parts of your body laying on the bed comfortably. "Oh my goddd....what is happening?!" A voice leaking out quietly from your throat. "I can't keep this...let's put it on the blog..." your voices shaking from the excited feeling erupt from your chest, didn't wasting more time, You opened a laptop and go straight to your website typing your flow ideas on the comments section.

Post (updated 2 minutes ago)

Wizoneonly : Everyone...It's me author- nim. Today I have a question for you all to answer. So...umm.....what you'll be if someone in I*zone asking for your phone number? Please shared your ideas...

Yujinforever: I'll be a craziest person in the world!
ChoiYenastan: I'll twisting myself till it's broke he he
Wonyoungismylife: if Wonyoung asking my phone number then...I'll give her immediately author nim...she is my life.
Chaeyeon_my_dancingqueen: oh my goddd...my imagination is better than knowledge right nowww.
Hyewonnieoppa: I think I'll be sleepless for many days hehe (still imagine).
...
(More 25 comments...)

A smile form your lips seeing those comments matching your actions. A red blush spread across your cheek thinking about what's happened. Your cloud brain floating higher and higher causing your eyes be heavier in every seconds and drift yourself to the dreamland peacefully.

"Beep! Beep!" Unfamiliar voice woke you up from a perfect dream. "What...." You groaned while start to think where are the voices came from. "Beep!beep!" Another set of sounds woke your body again fully. "Wait a minute..." You said loudly from a white bed hoping it was loud enough to reach the door. You sliding myself to the edge of the bed, taking a grey hoodie on the backrest and wore it quickly before open the door facing someone.

"Annyounghaseyo" she said bowing. You who opened the door in frustration, rubbing your eyes yawning trying to focus who is it. 'Omo..chae..' You thought as you narrowed my eyes to see more clearly. "Chaewon immida" she said reach her empty hand out to your direction for a handshake. "Oh...annyounghaseyo" you said gladly took her hand and shake it followed the instruction. "I just moving in here a few days ago...yeah, nice to meet you" she said again smiling brightly. "Yeah..nice to meet you too" You said rubbing your own neck in frustration. "Oh..did I disturb your sleep time?" She said shocking when she realized your appearance, wearing a big hoodie with your hair pointing in different direction. "Oh..no..no please don't think that way..I was about to wake up" you said nervously. "Oh okay" she said chuckled. "Then...can I come in?..." she said hesitantly. "What?....oh come in...Umm... yes, sure" I said unsurely. "Please come in" You said continuously open the door wider convince her to come in.

As soon as she walking pass you to the middle of the house, she start to looking around the furniture and how you put everything in places. "Wow....you're good at interior I guess" she said eyes still looking around the room. "Umm...not much...usually my mom is the one who decorated this room" you said walking where she was. "Can I look..it could be the idea for me to decorate my own room" she said turning her face to you. "Oh sure" you said letting her walking around looking at the furniture. While your new neighbor walking around, you decided to make some coffee for you two, but every motion that you done need to be stop when she walking into your bedroom. "Oh..what are you doing?" You said running blocking her at your bedroom door. "I just...wanna look inside?" She said looking at you weirdly. "Umm...wait a minute, it's kinda dirty" you said and told her to wait here while you rushing put everything in places. "Oh my.." you shocking when seeing your computer opened brightly with your blog open fully. "Hope she didn't saw this" you said closed it immediately. "Is everything alright?" She said from outside. "Yes, of course!...Umm...you can come in" you said and as signal sending to her, a knob twisting letting herself to your own bedroom. Her nose sniff feeling your perfume spread everywhere. "Wow..it's beautiful" she said walking around like before. "Umm...thanks" you said hand rubbing your own neck avoiding her eyes contact. 

"Y/n...can you help me decorating my room?" She asked shyly. Then a silence took over everything, till she said again breaking those awkward moments. "But if you're not comfortable with it..." a sentence cutted off. "Oh no...it's fine, I'll try my best" you said smiling weakly. "Oh that's great" she said suddenly hugging you. 'Oh..what should I do? Hug her back? Or stand still?' But your thought has been interrupt when she breaks the embrace. "I think it time for me to go...I'll call you later, is that okay?" She said looking at a watch on her wrist and you hummed in response and nodded smiling. 'What is this?....why my life is changing all of sudden' you thought letting yourself fall on the white sheet sighing when thinking all you have been dream of happened in real life. But not long your eyes seem to be heavy and drift you to the aesthetic dream.

Next thirty minutes....
"Ding! Ding!" A sound of your phones trigger your brains makes your eyelids open slowly seeing a white room in your eyes. "What...." you groans seeing someone sent a massages to your phone. 'Hey, Y/n!...tomorrow there will a sport competition in our university! You wanna go?' Your friend typed. "Tomorrow?...Umm..." you thought for a bit, draw a schedule in your own head. "Umm...I think...I'm free?" You said as your head processing. Didn't waste more time you typed back.

'Sure! Let's meet at the field' you typed and sent a smiley face emoji.

Sorry for the slow update...I was into oneshots lately, but I'll make sure to update as soon as possible :)

Thank you for supporting, please give us a lot of love...