Chapter 38 • Pt. 5

HELLOOOOOO
mother is still alive✌🏻😙

how's everyone doing? are you all still there? 👀 pls say raise your hand in the class im actually afraid that i took so long to update no one remembers what the hell this story was about. AND I DONT BLAME YOU.

sorry for going mia😭😭😭 i had such a big block and january and february FLEW pass my eyes. fr, so many things happened, like, the show, LILIFILM THE MF MASTERPIECE, jk going BLONDE (im debuting soon as a predictions account i warn y'all), all awards season, MY BIRTHDAY, and I genuinely don't remember what else sorry it's Sunday in the morning in here I barely know who I am.

anyways, thank you so much for last chapter's comments, it actually made me happy and it was like getting in touch with funny feelings and the story when I read them and replied to them. hope you know how important you are for me and how much you make me laugh💛

this one coming extra long and hope you like it, because I hate it. like, you know when you have a good idea but it comes out, like, super bad? well it's like that but I found out after writing 20k words and all I could do was try to edit it to make it better. so, I'm sorry.

gosh it's been so long im actually nervous.

The one about the careless little sister and the broke older brother

"Couldn't you have done this another day of the year?" Jungkook asked his sister.

Yuqi opened her mouth, offended. "Breaking my leg, you mean? Well sorry for not planning it beforehand!"

"And what were you doing that you didn't take care of her?" Jungkook then came for Lucas, who was awkwardly standing next to Yuqi in the hospital bed.

"I-," Lucas tried to defend himself and his girlfriend but she snapped back at her brother hard, as if she didn't just get out of surgery with her leg in a cast.

"I don't need a nanny!"

"You broke your leg running around the pool, idiot! Even seven years old kids know that they mustn't do that!"

"I wasn't running!"

"No, you were walking fast, right?"

They were being so loud that Areum entered the hospital room, after asking for a moment to the doctor, she was stomping and fuming to the point where she only needed one glare to shut her children. "Behave, for God's sake! This is a hospital!"

She shot them both a last warning look and formed a fast polite and sweet smile to the doctor with whom she was talking again; on their side, Yuqi and Jungkook glared at each other silently.

Jungkook sighed loudly, to show his sister his obvious fury, and turned around to look at the window, crossing his arms over his chest.

This was so bad, so fucking bad.