Chapter 22 • Pt. 2

im here agaaaain. this is scariiiiing
this is a jk move guys, i show up intensely for a time and then PAM DROUGHT

 this is scariiiiingthis is a jk move guys, i show up intensely for a time and then PAM DROUGHT

"It's everything okay?" she asked because he seemed somehow uncomfortable.

Jungkook scratched his neck. "I'm just scared of..." his voice trailed off.

Lisa followed the direction of his gaze. "The microwave?" she asked in disbelief and laughed at it, what was she saying? It was ridiculous. "Good joke..."

But Jungkook wasn't laughing, Lisa looked at him and found his guilty expression, teeth nibbling the corner of his lower lip.

...

...

...

No, it couldn't be.

But he really...

"YOU'RE SCARED OF THE MICROWAVE"

This was amazing, she didn't know that was possible.

"SHHH!!" he looked around as if there was someone else but them in the convenience store at that hour. "I'm not scared!" he jumped up like a kid. "It just..." he grimaced while looking at the microwave like it was a snake. "It creeps me out"

"That literally means it scares you," Lisa told him with a playful smile, this was so funny, and she giggled when he glared her a little bit. "C'mon, it's cute," she hit his arm softly, he was full of the cutest facts. "Go out to wait, I will heat this"

He needed a break, sadly. Lisa wanted to keep teasing him but she knew he was sensitive to embarrassment.

"But-"

"You don't wanna hear me teasing you about this"

Jungkook opened his mouth but realized she was right, so he nodded like a robot. "Right"

Lisa kept giggling at his back, how could he be scared of a damn microwave? Really, it was hilarious.

"Ow, but you're so pretty," she told the white microwave and burst out laughing again.

The convenience store girl looked at her strangely, of course, because she was laughing like a witch.

***

Sitting at the table outside the convenience store, ramen cups open with steam and delicious smell spreading around, Lisa looked at him strangely.

"What's this?" she frowned, she knew that was a piece of cotton smelling like alcohol but, why?

Jungkook pointed at her jaw with his free hand, the other was carrying a pack of cotton and a small bottle of ethyl alcohol between his fingers. "You should, you know, clean it, it could get worse"

HE HAD TO STOP.

HE

BETTER

STOP