Chapter 14

no one cares but im on tears and want to bc you know that project I talked about like three months ago? I finally finished it, like, it's already delivered and all and omg. TEARS, OFFICIAL TEARS.

sorry for the delay, ive been busy and it was frustrating bc i wanted to finish this and i just couldn't bc universe was like lol no

Ouch

Lisa could barely open her eyes, her head was throbbing, her mouth was dry and the world was still spinning around her.

This again.

Dammit.

She would never drink again.

NEVER.

Why did she do this herself? Was it some masochistic feature or something? She secretly hated herself and this was her way of proving it?

That would be more cute than the real issue.

She was a bad drinker and she didn't know when the hell to stop, she had to accept it. It was time to admit that she and the alcohol were too close friends with a very toxic relationship because that bitch always left her devastated the morning after.

She sat on the bed, groaning in pain and wanting to die but she had to admit it had been worse other nights. At least this time she could get up.

She rubbed her eyes and made a disgusted face as she noticed the remains of mascara and eyeliner on her fingers, she surely looked like a filthy raccoon. She wrinkled her nose, yeah, she also reeked like a filthy and alcoholic raccoon.

She buried her face in her hands and pressed her temples, seeking to calm the throbbing pain that surrounded her eyes because of the light coming from the window and the curtains weren't even open, those were white and what was the damn point of that? The curtains were to avoid the light, right? Hers were useless, damn useless pieces of cloth. This was her mother's fault because she decorated it.

Hadn't she been going through this situation for over a year? Why the hell didn't she buy curtains for once?

Oh right, she had no money. She was absolutely broke.

Then, there, in that moment, she noticed something.

Something black

Something of leather.

Something huge like a damn blanket.

Something that was not hers.

She could have had a Deja Vu because this had definitely happened before but her head was out of service that morning.

She had seen that jacket before ...

Where?

In who?

Oh shit, her head.

She needed a shower... and a pill... and to vomit... and to die... not necessarily in that order. Actually, she would be happy just by dying.