Chapter 21

WELL is not as good as i wanted but i think is better than the last so lol hope you enjoy it. my boy jimin comes back to save the day and im sure you won't expect what's gonna happen hehe

Many times in his life Jungkook saw scenes in movies where some character got into a taxi and said "follow that car!", many times he imagined himself doing it because it was something so cool to do at least once in a lifetime but he really never i...

Many times in his life Jungkook saw scenes in movies where some character got into a taxi and said "follow that car!", many times he imagined himself doing it because it was something so cool to do at least once in a lifetime but he really never imagined telling a taxi driver "follow that POLICE car!" because the girl he liked was being taken on it after causing a scandal in the streets.

Since Lalisa Manoban was part of his life, nothing was as he had imagined to be honest.

But all this started on a Thursday, two weeks after his sister's birthday.

As he promised, Jungkook was explaining Introduction to Visual Culture topics to Lisa in a corner of the big classroom where the mural team was working. Freshman Chaeyoung had freed him from climbing a ladder doing the first details above (only he seemed to be able to do it because the rest was afraid of heights... or of dying except Jungkook) and Lisa had approached him to ask for help.

He had literally sighed a "yes", mentally adding "ask me to bring you the moon, I'll get you Mars and even Pluto too".

It was difficult because she was looking at him intensely all the time, she didn't even read anything from her book for two seconds at least, nope, she had her pretty eyes fixed on him and between nerves, fears of fucking up and excitement Jungkook's brain was on the edge of a stroke. But he was handling it, you know, at least this time he wasn't talking about thongs.

And everything was great until he appeared. "He" was Jaewon, who seemed to always have an excuse to talk to Lisa just as Jungkook always had an excuse to end those conversations.

This was like real life Overwatch, college version.

"Oh my God, your hair looks amazing!" Lisa exclaimed when she saw him lean on the table with his arms crossed.

Oh, he was blond now, or something like that. Jungkook did not understand, what was the point of dyeing only one part of his hair?

(a/n: im laughing at my own stupid jokes)

"Seriously? Thank you, "Jaewon smiled at her in a way that made Jungkook nervous. The damn bastard was too hot. "What are you doing?"

While sitting at a table with books and notebooks? What could they be doing? Oh sure, pffff, obviously they were doing origami.

"Jungkook is helping me with a subject, I am kinda dumb and I failed it last semester," Lisa explained sympathetically, rolling her eyes slightly as she always did when she was talking about something.

"You're not dumb," Jungkook told her honestly.

"Is this like when you say you're not so pretty? Because Barbie, we all know that is not true, "Jaewon flattered her, the words sliding from his lips like silk.