Chapter 13 • Pt. 2

TRIGGER WARNING: you'll get triggered.

that was going to be in the last chapter but i thought "nah its nothing" but it was SO MUCH for you all so im gonna warn this time in case y'all decide to burn his balls off. pls if you're going to pls invite me to the event, it's so impolite to do these things without me.

btw, just saying, he's not doing it on porpuse. some guys are just that dumb, face it karen. pay attention to his thoughts, not his actions.

The bar that Bambam, Yugyeom and Jungkook usually went to was only a few blocks away from the tattoo parlor

The bar that Bambam, Yugyeom and Jungkook usually went to was only a few blocks away from the tattoo parlor. It was underground so one had to enter from a door with a neon sign in the form of a dragon on it, at going down the neon lit up stairs a soft smell of smoke filled the nostrils and the sound of laughter and people talking with music in volume were the background noise. The floors were of polished wood with tables of the same material around the place, the decoration was somewhat dark with red and green neon lights and these became brighter in the area of ​​the glass bar.

Jungkook noticed Lisa's curious look, it was obvious that she had been in such a place before, and thus he referred to the group of people who were going to that bar. Knowing the owner, who had been a famous tattoo artist for years and practically a legend, most were tattoo artists and/or people who obviously did not belong to Lisa's usual environment.

"Hey!"

They both turned their heads to the call, finding Bambam and Yugyeom sitting at a table. The mocking looks said hello to Jungkook.

He gave way to Lisa so she could walk first, he didn't want to have her behind and lose sight of her, maybe she would find the way to face another drunk asshole and say "iM uSeD"; and in that way he could roll his eyes to his friends.

"Hello~," Lisa sang softly, taking a seat next to Yugyeom. She used to do that every time she entered to a place, it was honestly so cute.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow to the chosen place but sat next to her. In the front, Bambam smirked. "Hey yo, Lice," he greeted Lisa loudly and she looked like she wanted to kick him.

"So, is this sleeping?" Yugyeom scoffed.

"Yeah, it's my new definition," Jungkook nodded simply.

He was with Lisa so practically this was a dream anyway.

(a/n: ten points for my flirty ass)

In the middle of them, Lisa didn't get that one but decided to ignore it. "This place is so cool," she said excitedly. Jungkook didn't expect her to like it, he really wanted her to dislike it and wanting to leave like it happened with Tzuyu; he couldn't figure out if that was good or not.

"I knew you will like it," Yugyeom smiled to her.

Yeah, Jungkook couldn't get why he would think that.