Chapter 23

you all don't have idea how much i hate when things don't end up like i would liked it. anyway, enjoy this super long chapter💛
it wasn't my intention to make it this longer tbh but hope it doesn't disappoint.
love you all

⚠️⚠️⚠️this one is for the smutty fam

⚠️⚠️⚠️
this one is for the smutty fam

"Good morning~"

Her sweet voice attracted him from the darkness of his dream, making him float on a cloud that hugged him and tempted him to continue sleeping, however she was also tempting and much better than his dream.

Jungkook could feel her lips running down his skin, down his stomach and on a downward path to the part of his body that longed for her the most. Her mouth caused small tickles between his abs, it was soft and graceful like a fluttering butterfly that was teasing him slowly, heating his blood.

He blinked a few times to get used to the light of the huge room with panoramic windows, in a penthouse as expensive as it was large. Little did he care about it, anyway. His gaze dropped to the owner of the lips that were driving him crazy, making his painfully hard dick twitch.

Large blue doll eyes, outlined in fuchsia, looked at him with her typical playful air while lips painted in the same shade formed a sardonic smirk.

"Good morning, Kookie~" she repeated in a familiar melody, an almost childish tone. Her platinum blonde bangs brushed her eyebrows and accentuated the fierceness of her eyes, contradicting the innocence of her voice.

Wasn't that what he loved most about her? A perfect combination of sweetness and evil, the kind he loved to play with.

"Morning, Lisa," he murmured, same melody, a more husky tone after many hours of sleep and a growing arousal in his stomach.

She nibbled her lower lip in a smile and continued with her kisses, down and down to the band of his black boxers briefs. Her little tongue went out to explore, bristling golden and smooth skin, even his abs tensed, expectant for more.

Jungkook took a pillow and put it behind his head, to capture the exact moment when she lowered his underwear and revealed his hard member, it was waiting for her.

As if she had known him for a lifetime, going through this situation a million times, she didn't hesitate to take it with her hand, nails with golden stars shone and stole his attention because he finally had those beautiful hands in the place where he longed for them, besides between his fingers. She held him firm and pumped him gently, licking her thick lips and looking hungry, Jungkook bit the corner of his lower lip with such force that it hurt.

And a hoarse groan emerged from his throat when she finally kissed the tip, between open lips to give him warmth and chills. The pleasure with just that simple contact was incredible, making him hungry for more.