Chapter 40 • Pt. 2

i should have said FRIDAY IN MY COUNTRY lmfao sorry for people waiting maybe it's already saturday in your zone

!!!!!HI AGAIN MY TUKKIHOES!!!!!

okay okay I'm here I'm here sorry for the delay even tho it's not a delay because it's FRIDAY 4PM IN MY HOUSE😤😤 and I did really have to check lol bc I don't know what day I live in and I thought I updated on a Wednesday not a Thursday and why the heck im talking so much

sorry I'm nervous

hope you like it😀 also take a shot every single time they hold hands🥴
pLS IVE NOT HAD HUMAN CONTACT IN SO LONG AND ITS SHOWING

ALSO, sorry sorry I'll shut up in a minute, I'll reply last chapter comments later bc I didn't want to delay this update more. btw THANK YOU for following on social media, pls dm me who you are on twt.

 btw THANK YOU for following on social media, pls dm me who you are on twt

(a/n: jk in that interview DAMN puurr daddy is that seat taken?)

(a/n: I can't believe he tricked me into liking that look tho bc being honest tukkihoes, I don't like his long hair. sorry sorry😩✋🏻 I'll go pray a padre nuestro and regret all my sins)

After so long together, dating or not, anyone would think that Lisa would have already passed the stage of being impressed by seeing Jungkook but this time, the words died in her mouth and she slid her gaze down his body slowly out of breath.

Wow...

"What? Is there something wrong?" he asked concerned about her silence and the way she was looking at him although if he paid attention, he would notice that she was ogling him shamelessly.

(a/n: ogling is my new favorite word, ill dismantle the patriarchy with it)

To begin with, he had combed his hair back, only one side though and he let some of his hair fall over the other side of his face, accentuating his eyebrows and eyes. And it fit him so well, Lisa didn't know he could really do that and she was even more eager than usual to dig her fingers into his hair and claim his mouth as she caressed his sharp jaw with her other hand.

He wore a black shirt with the first two buttons open almost dangerously, revealing his sharp, gold collarbones, tucked into dress pants that fit so well that they seemed specially tailored to him and they were making Lisa simply appreciate him for long seconds because it was insane the way those long legs in straight dress pants were driving her crazy. Just by seeing him arrive and walk, she felt like pushing him to a hotel room and forget about her parents.

Gosh, he was so handsome.

Sure, Jungkook couldn't read her dirty thoughts and he looked himself from chest to toe, looking for the flaw, a fluff, SOMETHING WRONG. Although surely he was wrong, all of him, yes, totally, everything was wrong and would go wrong and Jungkook would die at that moment because of a damn heart attack because he couldn't be more nervous and he felt the heartbeats so strong that he could well have an orchestra of boom-boom ka-boom boom-boom's and then some waka-waka he-he in his ears.