FINALE • Part 1

HI MY BABY PRECIOUS LOVEY DOVEY DUBBY BIBBY CUTIE TUKKIHOES!!!

mama is back, mama still hot, mama still wanting to die, but mama aLSO EXCITED.

I CANT BELIEVE WE'RE FINALLY HEEEERRREEEEEEEYES IM SCREAMINGI WONT STOP SCREAMINGGOSHTOOK ME TWO YEARS BUT FINALLYYYY

YES IM SCREAMING
I WONT STOP SCREAMING
GOSH
TOOK ME TWO YEARS BUT FINALLYYYY

sorry, it's my first finished fanfic like ever in my life and bruh i've been writing since im 11. I'VE BEEN WRITING FOR 10 YEARS AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I FINISH SOMETHING IM SO EXCITED

okay so haha, plan is this: i will post every part for day so you don't feel slapped by words and i hope you enjoy it, but honestly enjoy it, i've worked on this so hard so i really really rrrrreally hope you all like it.

can you pls pls pls leave comments I do really miss you all 🥺

(a/n: my stupid ass had to go redo the banners bc I thought it was 42 instead of 41 😭 not me making drama about it as if it was a big banner

(a/n: my stupid ass had to go redo the banners bc I thought it was 42 instead of 41 😭 not me making drama about it as if it was a big banner. gRapHiC dEsIgN iS mY pAsSiOn)

There are moments in life that you're so happy that the corners of your lips can't help but raise. Moments when you feel like your heart is tightening but in a good way. it's warm and cute, like you can't bear with what you're experiencing so your heart tightens in your chest happily to then start racing like crazy. Like breathing out happiness.

Moments like this one, when Jungkook looked down after being asked: "You talk a lot about this girl Lisa, tell me more about her"

It was more than just "this girl" Lisa.

She was the love of his life, future wife, mother of his future children, one Leo, one Luca and dogs... If he got lucky because he knew he would do everything for Lisa, living with cats included, but that didn't mean he will like it.

His heart felt like it was about to explode just thinking of her. Being without her all these days, instead of calming his feelings, it had only made him think more and more about her and everything she caused him. It was also the fault of the man sitting across from him, who had made him open his heart too fast for the four sessions they had been talking together.