Chapter 38 • Pt. 4

HII EVERYONEEEEE
how are my beautiful gorgeous tukkihoes?
your weather cake girl is back again her
👁️👄👁️☔
this time without rain :(( BUT I feel in my boobs there's a few storms in this chapter so be ready, get your strongest umbrella, put some water boots and enjoy the day!!

also, I really apologize for taking so long to update. it's been hard and shitty but I like to think that now it will get better since I'm free from school and finally on vacations, i think lol

I wanted to finish the story for Christmas but it's in 10 days (which I find insulting, 2020 has no rights in moving that fast) and I don't think it's possible so I guess we will get more of ht for 2021 lol

so anyways, I'll stop here and hope you enjoy this super long chapter. like for real. I broke my own record, this one has more than 20k words.

 I broke my own record, this one has more than 20k words

The one about the truth and panic!... In the studio

(a/n: lmfao sorry I couldn't help it. forgive me im just a bag of bad jokes)

"What are you doing ?!" Jungkook reacted scandalized, pushing her away. "Fuck, sorry!" he immediately apologized because he had used too much force and made her stumble back so he held her arm, but then released it as if she was toxic.

(a/n: so you think she's not????)

Tzuyu stared at him wide wild eyes, unable to believe what had just happened but tried to get closer and Jungkook straightened back, big round eyes widening.

"No no no no no, stay there, six feet apart please," he ordered and moved his chair in the middle of them, just in case, just to be safe.

(a/n: he said coronavAIrus)

Tzuyu sighed and obeyed, but her eyes were shining with vulnerability and she was nibbling on her lower lip. "Jungkook-"

"Why did you do that?! Are you out of your mind?!"

She was definitely crazy.

Oh fuck.

"I-"

Oh fuck.

"Jungkook, listen ..."

Oh fuck!

This was bad. Really bad.

Was this cheating?

Did he just cheat?

"Jungkook! Listen to me! "

He came back to earth and focused on her, he was terrified, disturbed and very very very confused. Why did she just kiss him?!

Didn't she know he was a man in a relationship? He couldn't fail to the future mother of their children! And he just did!