Chapter 3

a/n: i have to rewrite this three times wtf
a/n pt 2: leave comments pls.

a/n: i have to rewrite this three times wtfa/n pt 2: leave comments pls

Lisa, her name was Lisa.

For months Jungkook saw her around the university with her big smile and camera hanging from her shoulder, not knowing her name.

And he had never asked, he didn't want to ask about her and show interest because he didn't want to like her. But, apparently, his damn heart didn't need something like names or typical formalities like "Hi, I'm...", his heart was fine with just the nickname he gave to her: Dollface (he was as original as this lame author). The muscle in his chest loved to beat like crazy for that stranger he didn't even know for God's sake, causing Jungkook to feel so disturbed and nervous that it was annoying, specially because it was happening TOO MUCH.

The National University of Seoul was huge, it had many departments with their respective specialities which meant that there were many classrooms, there were also clubs and a variety of optional classes, with the usual places, like a big library, a cafeteria, a lot of hallways and a huge green zone with a lot of places to get lost and have some time alone (and it was recommendable not to do THAT TYPE of nasty time alone because, for obvious reasons, you and your partner would get kicked out of the damn college). The people attending daily were many, you could say 'A LOT' too. Jungkook had no idea how many but every day he was wondering "who the hell are you and why have I never seen you before?" because 'new' and unknown people just kept showing from nowhere. Even in his class.

And still, that girl, Dollface, always found the way to be in the same places as him.

He wondered if this happened before and why he had never noticed her. I mean, she wasn't easy to ignore. She was blonde, tall (and gorgeous) and a foreigner, with an unusual and very beautiful face, she was even noisy and did strange things that attracted attention but he had never noticed her until she grabbed his arm and called him hottie.

It made sense, though, he didn't tend to pay attention to people but now, and for "some reason", he was always paying attention to her. Like, for real, it was being weird and he was judging himself all the time for being a damn creep.

She used to go to "study" at the library with her friends on Thursdays, just like him but in his defense he used to do that before knowing her existence. Now he was always hearing her laugh and talk animatedly, which was forbidden because it was a damn library and the lady in charge was always scolding them which led her to do one of her habits: laughing like texting "kkkk", covering her mouth. She had lunch at the table that was just in front of the food bar with her friend Chaeyoung as a usual partner but Dollface could variate with other friends, she loved the spicy and flavorful food by the way. She had a class right in front of his on Monday mornings and she was always late, with a chocomilk in her hand. And she worked in the ice cream shop that was on the same street as his parlor, wearing a unicorn headband with a ridiculous horn.