Chapter 19

okok calm your tits fam, this one is better, I SWEAR
jungkook is coming to save the day

okok calm your tits fam, this one is better, I SWEARjungkook is coming to save the day

"Good morning, everyone!"

This must be a joke.

Definitely.

It was a joke.

He was dreaming, surely at some point Sailor Venus would show up and would take off her shirt, showing big anime tiddies. He just had to wait for it to happen because it would surely happen. Jungkook was dreaming, yes, he was dreaming and Lisa had not just entered the classroom where the mural team was going to work for the next two months.

"Hey, there beautiful," Yugyeom, who was sitting next to him, greeted her in a loud and clear voice.

Her big brown orbs focused on both of them and her smile widened, pink and full lips spreading beautifully.

All right.

And when she began to undress?

Because this was a dream.

Yes, it was a dream.

Although there were some suspicious things that made it clear that perhaps this was not a dream, like he remembered having breakfast and nothing strange had happened that morning like Shoto sitting next to him on the bus, Jungkook refused to accept what the situation was starting to involve.

Chaeyoung, who had been in a corner working with the sketches offered by some team members, turned around at hearing some voices greeting Lisa and walked towards her. Lisa opened her arms and hugged her neck, both swinging from side to side as they giggled softly, saying hi and hello.

THIS STILL COULD BE A DREAM.

THEY WEREN'T FOOLING JUNGKOOK.

UNLESS...

"Guys!" Chaeyoung called them all, raising her arms and waving them to call everyone's attention. "This is Lisa," she introduced her, the named one waved softly. In his dreams she was still ethereal, wearing a white Celine tshirt tucked in the tiny waist of her jeans which just made her legs look deliciously long and was outlining the pretty curve from her waist to her hips. "I know must of you already know her, she's popular," Lisa covered her mouth, laughing, kinda shy? "She comes from the college journal and she will be taking pics for the presentation, so don't feel shy"

HOLD ON.

WHAT?

THAT MADE SENSE.

SO IF IT MADE SENSE, IT WASN'T A DREAM.

OH.

OH FUCK.

SHE WAS REALLY THERE.

"Yup, I'm not a psycho, just a photographer," Lisa said, nodding with closed lips, she made some laugh with that. "If you don't wanna be in a photo, just tell me, I don't want to make you all feel uncomfortable"