// 18 - lovesick (boy) // TW; C*TT*NG

double updateee

i sort of tried a new writing style !! pleasee tell me how you like it !! also tell me if the gifs are cringe LMFAO💔

☁️

"ugh.. my head.." Lisa groaned, clutching her temples as she sat up. her eyes took a while to adjust to her bright surroundings.

"where am i..?" she murmured, as she glanced around. her head felt impossibly heavy & she was feeling extremely dehydrated.

had she gotten kidnapped? memories of last night flashed thru her head. where the hell was she wa- ah, no, this is kookie's house.

she removed her hands from her head, looking around the room. "kookie's house with no sign of-" Lisa's eyes landed on the shirt, but where were her pants? her bra? her-

she looked under the collar of the shirt, the disquiet officially starting to set in.

did they...?

nah

that wouldn't make any logical sense, she knew Jungkook & she knew what type of guy he was.

unless they'd both been drinking...

she closed her eyes, desperately trying to recall even the smallest detail.

blackness.

nothing, she couldn't remember a thing.
she'd gotten black out drunk.

she got out of the bed, rubbing her limbs as the cold air nipped at her bare skin.

"the hell is it so cold in here for?" Lisa mumbled, opening the bedroom door.

instantly, the sweet, intoxicating aroma of food entered her snoot. Lisa followed the smell, she tiptoed down the stairs, not knowing what she'd find.

was that her phone? sitting at the bottom of the steps? weird. she snatched it up.

she tried powering it on.

dead, perfect.

her parents were definitely worried sick.

she approached the tall silhouette of a man, she knew those broad shoulders & that jet black hair from miles away...

"kook!" Lisa chirped, beaming at him as he stood over the counter, preparing what appeared to be breakfast for the two.

"is that for me?" she beamed again, a bit forced.

she just wanted the damn food.

"oh, you're u-up!" Jungkook said, obviously startled.

Lisa nodded, glancing at the food in his hand, which looked as good as it smelled.

but, Jungkook didn't budge. he simply stared at her. her demeanor was so different now, he guessed alcohol really did change people.

Jungkook handed her a plate, not forgetting to pour her a glass of water & some Tylenol along with it.

"so," the pair sat at the table and ate, "do you have a phone charger at all?" Lisa asked, looking at him.

"yeah, let me see." he stood up, reaching for her phone.

Lisa handed it to him, watching as he plugged it up into an outlet. she began to swing her feet in glee, although she felt the energy was off.