// 2 - moving day //

I didn't have many thoughts in my head as I packed the last load of my belongings into the brown cardboard box. My room was now completely empty.

I'm so excited to finally leave this small house! We were moving into a new, bigger house, I forgot how many bedrooms it had though.

I take one last glance around my old room, so many memories lie here.

I pick up the cardboard box and walk out of the door and eventually, out of the house.

"Got everything?" Mom asks, as I put my box into the moving truck.

"Yes." I smiled wide.

/timeskip/

"Wow.." I mumble as we enter the tall, black gates. Which open by themselves.

"What?" Mom asks me, glancing at me.

"Everything is so nice...that's a really big house!" I stared in awe, hands pressed against the window.

"Its a mansion." Mom informed me. I couldn't help but think of luigis haunted mansion.

I noticed Taehyung was sitting in a circular seat that hung off the porch. I want to sit there.

"Your Dad messaged me and told me that we didn't need to unpack, and that someone else will handle it."

I nodded in response, excited to get on that swing thing.

As soon as we parked, I raced to get out.

Everything is so beautiful! I thought as I walked towards Taehyung, I went up the steps and went to where he was sitting.

"Taehyung-ah? Can I sit here?" I asked, doing a bit of aegyo to try and convince him.

Taehyung groaned and moved over, making space for me. I squealed and sat down, hugging him tight to say thank you.

"Oppa, what is this called?" I asked as we swung lightly, which made me feel really relaxed.

"A porch swing." Taehyung yawned, causing me to yawn (a/n and me lol) .

I stretched and folded my arms together, using them as a pillow as I curled up on Taehyung's lap. "I never had a big brother," I said. "This is so exciting."

"I never had a little sister," Taehyung responded, touching my hair lightly.

"Taehyung.." I sat up, feeling sad and afraid at the same time. I noticed his demeanor changed. "Don't we have to hate each other and pull pranks on each other? B-Because I don't think I'd like that at all,"

Taehyung let out a long, drawn out laugh. "No Lalisa, that's not how all families work."

I nod slowly, taking in the new information. I looked down at my feet, "will you stop acting like you're too cool for me at school?"

Taehyung glared at me playfully, "Lisa...when do I ever do that?"

"Just last week in biology, I was with Jinsoul and you were barely responding when I was speaking to you!"

"Oh! No, that doesn't count. You were trying to set me up with her." Taehyung said, running his fingers through his light brown hair.

"Because she really likes you. You should give her a chance~!" I pulled on his sleeve, revealing his shoulder in the process. I gasped when my eyes landed on a small music note on his shoulder. "Kim Taehyung, is that a tattoo!?" I whispered.

Taehyung shushed me. "No, it's not. But I'll be getting one just like it soon."

"Dad allows that?" I asked, curious.