// 1 - wedding day//

EDIT: i started this book when i was 14, so there's a lot of rly cringe & easily avoidable conflicts moments in the first few chapters but after that, it gets rly good. trust me!!

"See Lisa baby? You look beautiful!" Mom says as we stand inside the dressing room, admiring our dresses.

I smile with a quick nod. Mom looked like someone had ripped her straight from a fairytale book. Her dress fit her perfectly and complimented her curves.

I couldn't but feel happy for her, after all these years, she's getting married.

As it was nearing time for the ceremony to start, I left the room she was in and went into the area where basically everything was happening at.

I got a seat some what up close, I didn't want to miss anything after all.

The seats soon started to fill up. Except for one, that was next to me.

Five minutes until the ceremony, I was keeping check using the clock. I was so excited, practically bouncing in my seat.

Suddenly, a figure sat next to me, I was too focused on keeping track of the time to give them attention or even say hello.

The man began talking on the phone and I couldn't help but feel disrespected, I have to say something, mom will be out here any second.

"Excuse me? My Mom is going to be out here any minute now, she's the bride. I don't appreciate you being so loud on your cellphone and distracting me," I calmly say, still not looking at him. I was just looking around, waiting.

"Yeah, so is my Dad. Jackass. This is why you look at people while you speak, Lalisa."

I furrow my eyebrows before turning my head to look at him. "Wuh...Oh!" My face quickly changes into a much softer one, "Taehyung-ah? M-Mianhae Oppa, I didn't know it was you!"

Taehyung looks at me with a slight smile. "It's fine, 'sis'." Taehyung nudges me with a more than obvious wink.

I laugh at his weird personality, "I'm so happy for her." I start to get emotional already, "aigoo!" I quickly fan my eyes. "It hasn't even started and I'm already going to cry!" I hold onto Taehyung's forearm in excitement.

"Yeah, I understand what you mean..I'm happy for them both. Especially my Dad, he was in a dark place before he met your mother. And it's as if she was his rope, the rope he needed to guide and pull him out of that place. It's beautiful, in my opinion, really beautiful." Taehyung kept his light smile on his face as he looked deep into my eyes.

Which were watering, "yah!" I say, my bottom lip quivering. "Are you trying to make me cry!?"

Taehyung threw his head back and let out a loud laugh that lasted for about 3 seconds. "I don't know, maybe?"

I met Taehyung about a year after his Dad and my Mom started dating, so around three years ago. We got along pretty well and we don't really argue seriously, but we are extremely petty at times.

I consider Taehyung to be apart of my family, even before the marriage was announced, I still considered him my stepbrother. Taehyung and I attend the same university so we see each other almost everyday.