// 6 - photography //

sugar daddy feels 😳✨ ^

Lisa fluttered her long eyelashes at him. Like a butterfly flapping its wings.

"Sure." Tae laughed & shook her off his arm. No matter how bad he didn't want to, he had to stay normal. Casual.

Lisa pouted. "Whatever. My confidence has been through the roof lately anyway! I've been taking so many pictures."

"That reminds me." Taehyung ran a hand through his growing locks. "I have to take some photography shots of random things. Mostly nature."

Lisa's ear figuratively perked up. "For your photography class, right?" She slightly tilted her head. This interested her.

"Yup. I'll actually be heading out in a bit. The sun is at it's best." Taehyung peered outside the window.

Lisa's imaginary lightbulb lit up as many ideas poured out of her head. "Can I go with you?" She asked him.

"I'm not sure.." Tae shrugged, secretly thanking the minimum of acting classes he took. He did have a passion for acting. "This is pretty serious."

"But I love photography and I won't get in your way! Please~?"

"Fine. I guess so."

And with that, the two were off. Taehyung knew the perfect spot, a quiet spot in nature near his old house which had been abandoned since he'd moved out. About 6 years ago.

They'd definitely be uninterrupted.

Taehyung got into his car, along with Lisa.
Lisa's first action was putting on her seatbelt, then taking out her phone to text her mom.

Taehyung started the car, checking the driveway before pulling out.

Lisa couldn't stop herself from turning on the radio, she was fascinated due to the fact that she never could afford a car.

Over the music, Lisa could hear a distinct beeping nose. It would not stop.

"Taehyungie~," she turned towards Tae. "Do you hear that?"

Taehyung glared at her, tapping his ear trying to signal the fact that he could not hear over the music.

Lisa turned down the volume. "That noise." It was loud and clear now.

"Oh! It's my seatbelt." Taehyung struggled to reach his behind his shoulder.

"Tae~ you're driving! I'll get it." Lisa unbuckled her seatbelt, moving closer to him.

Lisa was careful to not block his view of the road as pulled the seat belt over his chest.

Taehyung eyes flickered from the road to Lisa. He couldn't stop himself from looking at exposed collarbones. He imagined himself biting down on them.

Lisa noticed his stare as she clicked the seatbelt into place. She wondered if he'd said something that she missed. "Did you...say something?"

Tae glanced at the road before removing one hand and brushing his hand against her collarbones.

Lisa eyes scattered away.

"Are you on a diet or something?" Taehyung asked, diverting his attention back to driving.

"Not really, but I'm always in dance or practicing. It's hard to gain weight." Lisa's slight blush from earlier still remained.

"Look in the glove department." Taehyung motioned with his index finger.

Lisa sat back in her seat, putting her own seatbelt back on. She opened the glove department, which was never filled with gloves...it made her wonder why it was called that.