// 13 - afraid //

seriously can't even begin to explain how sorry i am for taking so long to update. i' ve jus been going thru a lot. it's no excuse but i hope you understand.

the events of last night flickered thru Lisa's head as she laid intertwined in Taehyung's heavy arms.

no punishment, no scolding, nothing at all.

but why?

Lisa calmly directed her gaze onto Taehyung, who was snoring faintly. what was the special occasion? was he just toying with her this entire time?

Lisa shuddered, forcing the thoughts out of her head before they transformed into another distorted thinking episode.

Lisa shut her eyes, her thoughts spinning toward her Mother. Lisa knew her parents would be more than furious if they knew about the unmentionable events occurring between the pair.

but, for some reason, she found it difficult to care. as she laid messily bundled in his cozy arms, she felt candidly safe.

Lisa diverted her attention to Taehyung once again. shouldn't she be disgusted right about now? why was she enjoying this?

what the hell is wrong with me? - Lisa huffed.

Taehyung was unfairly good looking, even while asleep. she wiggled closer, her lips planting a kiss on Taehyung's velvety cheek. she retracted once she took notice of his stirring.

she brushed her hand against his sharp jawline, smoothly tracing it. Taehyung murmured in his sleep, & a small grin begin to appear on his face.

Lisa laughed inaudibly, he was so cute. the sun had risen, indicating that it was time to get ready for classes.

an idea popped into Lisa's mind, she brought her face to his ear. "Tae~ wake up," she whispered in a sing-songy voice.

Taehyung stirred, sleepily mumbling words of endearment.

Lisa smiled again, deciding to let him sleep for a little while longer.

Lisa completed her morning routine fairly quickly, so, she checked her social for a bit before heading back into Taehyung's  room.

before she could even shut the door behind it, it slammed close & she was pushed against it.

Lisa looked up in shock, trying to recover from the jolt. she was trapped in between Taehyung's arms as his eyes glared down at her. their height difference causing a slight strain on his eyes as he looked down.

"so, where the f*ck did you go?" Taehyung spoke brusquely.

Lisa's once happy face twisted into a panic stricken one. she opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"nah, just kidding." Taehyung gave his famous boxy smile & gently tugged Lisa into his broad chest. he swayed calmly as he embraced her.

she flinched as he did this, eventually sinking into him. "baby," Taehyung pouted, breaking the hug. "your heart rate is going crazy."

"i-is it?" Lisa posed as surprised, although she wasn't surprised at all. "i must have... drank too much caffeine!" Lisa tried to laugh it off.

"are you afraid?" Taehyung mindlessly hummed, taking a lock of Lisa's hair into his hand.

"of w-what?" Lisa's mouth went dry, she started to shake despite all of her attempts to calm herself down.

"me, Lisa. do i scare you?" Taehyung's voice took on a much more enticing tone all of the sudden.

"of course not.." Lisa peered in the opposite direction.

"liar, how credulous do you think i am?" Taehyung chuckled, he seemed totally unfazed by the entire situation.

Lisa suspired in defeat. how could he expect her to not be the tiniest bit afraid?

"what do you find scary? about me." Taehyung hummed, still aimlessly playing with her hair. that was until he noticed Lisa's eyes darting around.

"sometimes, when you get really angry...you get a little.. harsh and a-aggressive, i guess.." Lisa's voice trailed off, trying to find anywhere else to shift the attention onto instead of her.

all at once, Taehyung gripped her chin & held it steady with his index finger. "is that all? cause, i don't think it is."

"ye-"

"right now, i can do whatever i want to you. do you think you can stop me? because you can't." Taehyung's spoke stonily, his eyes now empty & dark.

"why...what are you saying? are you t-threatening me?" Lisa asked in bewilderment.

"it's just a warning, kitten. next time you think about betraying me, remember how helpless you truly are." Taehyung grumbled, letting Lisa go with a violent motion.

Lisa let out a shaky breath as he walked away. she couldn't tell if it was simply adrenaline or Taehyung making her core abruptly scream for attention.

she settled on pressing her luck, for research purposes only.

she eyed the low cut top she was wearing, & while Taehyung was distracted, she pulled it down an inch or two before speaking. "like... like what?" she asked.

"hmm?" Taehyung had his back turned while shuffling through his jewelry box.

"what do you want to do to me?" Lisa chewed her bottom lip, fingers fiddling with each other.

Taehyung paused, spinning around to look at her. he smiled, he couldn't help it. she was so damn transparent.

"that.. is a question." he walked over to her, "that only good girls get the answer to," he gave a supercilious smirk.

"but, i.." Lisa halted her words, "i thought i was your good girl."

Taehyung's smirk grew even more. "i never said that, baby."

Lisa pouted, feeling defeated & deciding to leave the topic alone for now.

♡♡♡

ik this is short and crappy so i'm doing a double update. don't worry.