// 11 - shotgun //

dynamite hit 500 mil !! i'm so happy and proud. LIFE IS DYNAMITE

♡♡♡

there's the pet name again...

"uh, i-i don't know, how is it?" lisa's voice came out full of uncertainty.

"let me show you," taehyung smiles gleefully. "stand." he ordered, lisa obliged.

taehyung held the blunt in his mouth and sat back a bit, before pulling lisa into his lap.

taking a moment to observe lisa's cheeks turning pink. he could feel her body tense up. lisa wanted to protest, but remained quiet out of curiosity.

"open," he instructed and she listened. "when i breathe out, breathe in. got it?" lisa gave him another shy nod.

taehyung pulled in for a second, bringing lisa closer before blowing out into her mouth.

lisa's eyebrows raise a little as she inhales, letting it out with a loud cough not even 5 seconds later.

tae laughed, patting her back.

lisa held her closed fist over her mouth as she coughed. "burns." she managed to get out in between coughs.

taehyung felt a little concerned, "awww poor baby, here, drink." he reached for a water bottle he had laying on his bed, twisting the cap off and helping her drink.

lisa drunk, a drop or two slipping down her chin onto her neck. taehyung licked his lips as he saw this, feeling his dick harden.

not caring to stop his urges, he brushed his lips against the water drops. lisa jerked back, lowering the bottle. her eyes fixated on him in dismay, her ears starting to burn. she opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted,

"more?" he asked, his enticing tone increasing the tension in the room.

her hands found their way to his shoulders as she nodded, now wondering if they were starting something they wouldnt be able to come back from.

"good girl." taehyung's lip twisted into a smug smirk, ever so slightly running his hands over her hips.

the room started to almost melt around the pair as the drug began to take effect. it turned everything into a warm,  comfortable haze.

any previous uncertainty left the room, as they sat in the plush silence.

lisa brought her hand up to his forehead to push his hair out of his face, giving her a clear view of his alluring, deep eyes. "you have really long eyelashes,"

"do i?" he asked lowly. "you look so beautiful right now.." tae feathered his hands up her back.

"why you being weird? stop." lisa let out a nervous laugh, feeling flustered. this is wrong...

taehyung wished to stay in this moment forever, listening to lisa talk about whatever thought crossed her mind. he was surprised that she hadnt pulled away from his embrace yet, but nonetheless happy.

minutes had passed, but the conversation flowed effortlessly. everything felt warm and fuzzy, maybe this stuff wasnt as bad as she thought.

"lisa, you're only mine. you know that right?" tae suddenly spoke, a serious look spreading across his face.

"what? you're being silly," lisa lazily rested her head on his chest, she honestly couldn't take anything he said seriously in this state.