// 9 - baby //

lisa stood infront of the living room window, her big eyes practically glued onto the fluffy cat wandering around her backyard.

"are you even listening?" jinsoul's voice rang out from behind her.

"do you see that?" lisa gestured, glancing behind her to signal jinsoul to take a look.

"see what?" jinsoul hopped up off of the couch, walking over to lisa. jinsoul's lip curved into a smirk, "how can one person be so hot?"

"what? who.." lisa's eyes wandered in confusion before stopping on Taehyung who was playing by the pool with his friends. "ew, stop!"

"why? you can't deny, he is. step sibling or not." jinsoul let out a mischievous laugh.

lisa cringed, her face starting to burn. "n-no..gross..i mean, i guess he isn't horrible looking."

taehyung noticed the pair looking and smiled widely at Lisa, cutely waving his hand at her.

jinsoul pulled lisa into a back hug, leaning close to her ear before whispering. "what are you doing stepbro?"

"jinsoul!" lisa shouted in embarrassment, turning around to shove her.

jinsoul turned into a laughing mess as she dodged and darted down the steps.

lisa chased after her, yelling threats and profanities. it wasnt funny, it was so weird.

lisa chased jinsoul all the way into the yard, gaining the attention of taehyung.

taehyung felt a bit annoyed seeing jinsoul, the slight annoyance increased to an abundance as jinsoul practically threw herself onto him.

lisa stood infront the two, arms crossed.

jinsoul cackled like a lion as lisa's frustration grew. "i swear jinsoul if you ever-"

"lisa has something to tell you taehyung!!" jinsoul suddenly interrupted, finally letting go of him.

"no, a-actually i don't," lisa's cheeks were now visibly red, this made taehyung more than curious as to what it was. a confession?

"what is it lali?" taehyung smiled warmly and placed his hand ontop of her head, stroking her soft hair.

lisa bit the inside of her lip, wishing she could somehow spontaneously combust, anything to escape the embarrassment.

she let out a heavy sigh, before turning and speed walking away. ignoring jinsoul's calls for her to comeback. everything's a joke to her.

♡♡♡

lisa jumped with a gasp as a big hand caught her wrist, "i told you, don't wash the knives. ill wash them." taehyung said.

"s-sorry." lisa pressed her lips together as she pulled the big yellow gloves off.

"its fine baby."

"...." lisa froze up, her head snapping to look at Taehyung, who looked completely oblivious.

"...."

"wait, did you just ca--"

"dinners ready!" taehyung beamed, taking the food out of the oven and turning it off.

the two began eating and talking, when lisa remembered she had some ice cream in the freezer.

"you're not gonna save it for dessert?" taehyung asked as lisa unwrapped the icecream and began eating.